Astroraver's Return! October 2023 Grow

I did my very first grow on “overgrow.com” back in 2004 in Oregon. That where I first got my grasp on indoor growing, even though my family has owned a 10 acre nursery in St Paul Oregon where we would grow to sell retail in our retail location in St Paul Minnesota! Eventually the PRIGINAL OVERGROW.COM was shut down :pensive:. I’m using my original username “Astroraver” as tribute to the original Overgrow who taught me how to add knowledge to the nursery knowledge that I grew up with to grow something that interested me! This is my first legal grow now that Minneaota has legalized Recreational Marijuana to use, grow & pocess here as of August 1, 2023! I started my first grow by germination of seeds on October 26th, 2023. I chose a Imdica dominate; “Blackberry Kush” from “Culturated Homegrow”, a seed company that sells a pack of 3 feminized seeds for what was $49.99 at a local tobacco shop (+17% tax). I also chose a Sativa based “Chemical Spill” strain from “Legit Growers LLC” out of MN. 4 of these seeds ran me $29.99 + the 17% tax!

What’s been done to date:

Blackberry Kush:
Germinated using paper towel method on 10.26.2023
Planted all 3 seeds on 10.28.2023(all Germinated)
1 of 3 seeds popped soil on 11.1.2023 (center)

Chemical Spill:
Germinated using seed in cup of water on 10.27.2023
Planted all 4 seeds on 10.28.2023 (all Germinated)

Updates to come

Currently growing indoors in a 2’ X 2’ X 4’ tent
Using 2 X 45w LED full spectrum lights
1 X 4" intake fan

17 Likes

Alright let me be the first to welcome you back @Rnbjnbnlb ! Gonna follow along if ya don’t mind?

3 Likes

Great start.

2 Likes

Welcome back!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it.

1 Like

Welcome back to OG

Welcome back to OG @Rnbjnbnlb.