At the Whiplash crib

Been wanting two particular cuts from a friend overseas. His Amnesia Haze, and one he calls R.P.P. x Chem.

6 Likes

I will say a prayer for those clones :pray: lol

4 Likes

Best wishes on thouse clones, looks like a few might be saveable!

2 Likes

Better say a good one. I have saved many a clone, but these are rough.

3 Likes

YUP, 2 of each, looks like I may be able to save one of each strain,.

3 Likes

Bummer, sorry to hear about your cat!

Good to hear at least it’s one of each strain, that is looking the best.
And I can confirm Amnesia Haze is a very nice smoke, it’s a long time ago but puffed alot of it more then 10 years ago.

It’s a nice score, gonna send u and your clones all my positive energy!

2 Likes

Thanks man, means a lot to me

4 Likes

So sorry to hear bro. My condolences. :pray: It’s never easy to lose a beloved pet and best friend.

2 Likes

Thanks man, it was time, 28 years is OLD for a cat. He had a good life, been going downhill this year, I just could not watch it anymore. Was the right thing to do…even if it did not feel like it…:cry:

4 Likes

3 days in the “ground” the Orange Goji showing her germ rate. 7 of 8 already up, the 8th has a bump, it will be up by tonight or in the morning.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for the SSDD!

2 Likes

Oh shit that right there is an interesting challenge. They look toast but my prayers are with ya. Hopefully you can save them.

And sorry to hear about your cat. 28 years is insanely long life for a cat

3 Likes

Orange Goji!! Mmmmm mmm. Enjoying some on the Shitkicker Porch rat Now! Thanks and respect to @50State.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

YES…THANKS 50State!!!

3 Likes

Me too! Strange, not a single bump in the dirt yet…but they were light colored and young looking beans, where as the OG was beautiful dark and spoke of HEALTH! lol . I think 2 more days time I shall see some SSDD heads.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

THANK YOU for the kind words, means a lot!!!

4 Likes

They arrived late, missed the window, planned without them, but one more Little one will not hurt anything.

4 Likes

I’m 99.9% sure that last row unlabelled is the Mojo Cindy because I threw them in there last minute. :smiley:

3 Likes

I did not look to see if that row has anything in it…HMMMMM

3 Likes

I can see it some cottonball in there. :wink: Looks like it in the pic.

2 Likes