CQ's Closet grow

Thought I’d have a grow place for all my pants that pass through my grow closet :slight_smile:
I have certain strains that I want to spotlight and make their own journal, I hope that is okay :0

As of dec. 29 2017 I have the following strains:
Dark devil auto
Six shooter
Auto lemon
Blueberry
Amnesia
Early skunk
White widow
Cali orange
Papa

Half those I’m plant sitting well, setting and growing up for my fiancé. I will only have 6 plants eventually lol

In 2 weeks I’ll be cutting a dark auto, hopefully in 4 weeks cutting the rest of the autos :slight_smile: leaving me with early skunk, caramelino (hasn’t popped yet), amnesia OG, and blueberry
Oh and alien vs triangle!

13 Likes

Awesome!

We look forward to the Queens offerings.

:crown:

4 Likes

Blueberry clone taken August and planted in sept; age of thenpkant it was taken from was 7 months at the time :slight_smile: I guess that makes her 10 month of :smile:

13 Likes

Hey CQ, you know, Toe Shots are a thing on this post, watch out!

99 lol

3 Likes

yup you’re now on @Uncle_Al list :joy:

5 Likes

Holey jeebus its another bald knuckle barefoot shot toe fungus

5 Likes

Nice to see you helping others grow too. I love giving away clones to friends and family.

3 Likes

Lmfaoooo!!! Foot fetishizes are a thing here ? Ahah that’s fine look at my feet all yeah want ahah

And yeah I just love growing, it’s my favourite thing to do.

3 Likes

Lmfao funny you say that because I said hmm should I cknow op my feet out… no nah doesn’t matter lol

3 Likes

Sorry kiddo, someone was gonna get you for it, I tried to get to you first.

3 Likes

Ahah no worries thanks hehe

3 Likes

Amnesia og

Dark auto

Amnesia og

Six shooter

Six shooter

Ghost train haze

Dark auto

Dark auto

Dark auto

Blueberry

Blueberry

6 Likes

All autos, right?

Looking pretty good.

Like that blue photo. Good effect.

Imma edit the last post, not all autos but thank you :slight_smile:

And that’s dark devil auto in my micro version and it was the purple bud sadly not the one I planted in the 3 gal

1 Like

You’ve got more right?

Run em’

2 Likes

Yeah I have 2 more dark autos, a bloody skunk I wanna try , I have only a 4x4 space but since I get those plants I’m sitting out; I’ll have way more space

2 Likes

Got to have a plan to get where we are going!

2 Likes

I think it’s more a running gag than a fetish… but you can’t have a foot in a photo without someone taking notice.

(also, nice plant collection you’ve got there.)

5 Likes

Ahah no worries all to their own :wink: and thank you very much!

1 Like

No nail polish or nothing

4 Likes