Here we grow again... Magic Melon, Pineapple Express, Death Star

3/4/21 -Started 7 seeds (MM & PE). Soaked 24 hrs, Paper towel, the rock wool cubes.
One failed to sprout.
3/7/21 - Soaked & started 3 Death Star seeds.
3/11/21 - Transferred everything into clear solo cups. Placed in 3x3 tent with LED lights @ 24” - 60% power. 18 on/6 off

13 Likes

10 Likes

Im going to hang out for this one! :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds interesting, I’ll load the bong for Floyd
(he has to close one eye to hit the bowl) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Alright…hold the noise down, Senior Citizen napping in the corner. Good luck on your project, you may not need it, but with @Gpaw and @Floyd already on the scene, you have all the “Expert” help a Grower could need. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Floyd @Gpaw @misterbee Thanks for checking in on the new gal. Being this is only my second grow in over 55 years, I’m sure you guys can help me along the way. Holler if you see something awry.

3 Likes

At 70+, I nod a lot, @Gpaw usually nudges me if anything noteworthy occurs. Otherwise, he handles the “heavy lifting”…lol. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Pulling up my bucket to sit on. Along for the ride ma’am

Edited too correct assumptions

2 Likes

:wink: -ma’am

1 Like

How does one find true pineapple express?

I’m sure someone could answer that better than I could. For me, it’s just being gullible enough to believe what I read. If it says it’s a pineapple…who am I to argue? Actually these are bag seeds from some awesome PE from a local dispensary. At this stage, I’m happy to have a growing plant.

5 Likes

I’ll watch along as these grow into those glass slippers. Lol

1 Like

Ok. Pineapple grabbed the attention of this 65 yr old fart. I will grab that beanbag chair in the front row if ya dont mind. Good luck with the grow.

3 Likes

sits down and pulls up a plate of shake to smoke
I’m in the front row… looking forward to Death Star!

2 Likes

I raised my humidity 8% in half an hour.

1 Like

humidifier and fan doing their job.

4 Likes

I’ll be tagging along! Interested in the PE… gonna pop a few myself for this years outdoor… be interested to see what yours does! Best of luck💥

1 Like

I’m following along. Who makes the Death Star seeds?

Nice!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress! :heart:

2 Likes

These were “top shelf” bag seeds from an Oregon dispensary. Whatever that means…

2 Likes