Australia Bastard Cannabis (ABC)

Wondering if these leaves will get any bigger, surprisingly sparse for a hedge, otherwise believable.

6 Likes

Which ABC is this?

1 Like

Sebring Seeds, only the finest.

2 Likes

What ABC is he working with? Did he make these seeds?

I googled it and found a description that it was an Overgrow seednrun of CSI Humboldt ABC… although CSI released 4 different ABC lines, so that still is ambiguous. I guess I have to dig for the OG thread.

2 Likes

Auto Bastard 1.0 X Freakshow F1 looking a bit wild. This is a very small plant…

5 Likes

Can at least point you there, even though I don’t know shit! It’s a fun strain so far, I only know that.

1 Like

Seems like they don’t say there either. Thanks!

1 Like

I believe the co op seed run was a site 3 abc from csi/painted forest farms

1 Like

A photo doesn’t do it justice, looks fuller in person.

1 Like

Some pre flowers coming in. Spikey all around. I took two of the lower branches and have 8 cuttings rooting.

1 Like

I’m 4/4 males so far. I still have the 3 outside, I’m going to pull clones and sex them. I’ve never had this % of males from a pack of seeds, I know it’s statistically possible, but God damn am I getting discouraged lol

@anon4675195 where did you find that? As far as I know they csi only released site 3 and 4, painted creek farms in AU are the ones who originally brought it to market. I’ve been looking for years and haven’t even found pics of site 1 and 2. If you can link some I’d be amazingly happy

1 Like
1 Like

Ok, some updates. After confirming this was a male I chopped and hung it to dry. The terpenes are nice so I don’t know, I have some idea of smoking the leaves.

But fear not, I like this strain enough I dropped 5 seeds in a 10g pot. Hopefully that’ll give me a better chance at a female. I also kinda want to play with multiple plants in a small(ish) container. I also added some vermiculite to my latest soil mix. I can’t say as to why, other than it seemed sandy/silty and I am aware it’s a clay.

1 Like

Sorry anyone growing outdoors near by, going to let these boys root and see where they go. Watching my tomatoes flourish in the sun, I really wanted to see what could be.

I believe that Tommy McCain was the one that ran the ABC’s, that were given out on Sebring’s site

:v:t4:

4 Likes

Yes abc is very interesting, I also got seeds from Serbig and propagated them.

Hopefully by next summer the cultivation is also legal in Germany :dizzy_face:

1 Like

If anyone is up for doing a seed run, i will donate my Subterfuge#1 hybrid/backcross. It’s 100% abc, low odor, with a limey-piney terp profile.

I call it Russian Parsley, in case anyone asks what i have growing in my garden.lol It’s also the abc contributor to my abc/Pine Tar Kush hybrid project.

6 Likes

How is the potency on Russian Parsley?

It’s a 2x backcross to Subterfuge#1, so it’s pretty similar to Subterfuge#1. I’ve seen lab tests on Subterfuge that tested around 10-12%, iirc. It’s got limey/piney terpenes and has a nice relaxing high. It’s a hybrid and leans on the sativa side.

3 Likes

Thank for all the data, it sounds like a fine strain. It seems as if the way it looks it can grow in the side gardens not very obvious I guess until it flowers.