Slym3rs mutants

Baby abc.
Dakine 420 lite coco
Love trees nutes
Cmh315 18/6
2 mini fans
73/35 rh is never good.

26 Likes

Where did you find the dakine 420 coco at I have be searching for it but can only find pallet of it being sold not bags, I run the dakine 420 nutrients, and use pretty much all their supplements.

1 Like

I’m in oklahoma. The local shop had it.

2 Likes

I’m tuned to watching, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Should I run the freakshow rep??? Lol

4 Likes

Yes!!! I’ve wanted to see freak show grown out from seed .

2 Likes

I would, brother. Glad to see you here :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Current grow

Freakshow

Frisian duck

Grinspoon

13 Likes

I like mutants! I’ll be watching, keep’em coming :smiley:

3 Likes

Cutting her down as of last night. Still trimming. Lol…

@LOTF you grow fs too?

25 Likes

The love trees is similar to dakine and way cheaper!!!

@lovetrees. No lovetrees here yet. Lol

My babies are stinky in veg with the trees though. Dakine didnt push smell like that.

3 Likes

That is Freaky looking!:flushed:

3 Likes

The fern look of freak show is so damn nice to me, and the fan leaves who needs to trim em :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haven’t heard of it might have to give it a try because yes dakine is pricey, but it does self adjust ph to 6.0-6.2 so its so easy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This does the same! I have two liquids i use with the granular. 1 gran 2 liquid for veg. 3 gran 2 liquid for flower.

And I dont have to premix in water. Just add, shake and go.

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Slym3r. Looks like you got a monster on your hands!

1 Like

Outmotherfreakingstanding, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Any one know the history of freakshow? Why did they shoot for that type phenotype? Better light penetration? Camo? I guess you could grow that thing anywhere and people wouldn’t be able to identify it. I know I would have trouble spotting it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Its is a very long conversation. But short story, you know how randomly a child is born with birth defects, kinda like that. And then they bred it back and forth to stabilize the gene. Everything has the chance of mutation. Most throw away these genetics because of being ugly or not performing consistently in commercial settings.

I cant post any longer. Lol. Whats that stealth fighter look like? @anon93244739

Ill just keep talking here ha! @moderators

Anyway I can get some extra talky time?

It looks like the fris. @anon93244739 for sure. I about had a heart attack when I saw that price. Whoa momma. Thank you

Nope this is the only way I can post right now @anon93244739 that is a crazy awesome deal. @repins12 is a friend that put me here. I am amazed already.

My allowance has been met for my first day. I have to wait 20 hours to post again. Seems the likes are an allotted amount as well. I am about to hit my limit there too eek.

@LilJonB your going to be crazy happy with her outdoors! 3 month veg in a 7 gallon made a 6fter. Shes a 4 month flower too. So she’s a long grow. So far I’m happy with the results. I grew two phenos of freakshow. One with a smell one without. The smelly is crazy amazing. I am so eager for cure!

@potdaddy4x4 thanks for the welcome. Ill have a great time, I’m sure.

@Stankynugget thats a crazy tail you got going on there…im eager to watch her grow.

5 Likes