Autobastard 1.0

Yeah. I knew you had to click on the Autobastard thread. Austrailian Bastard Cannabis x Autoflower from Hybridtech. Lets hear your thoughts.

15 Likes

Iā€™d throw $10 in a hat if somebody would do a collective seed run of these. If it really is what they promise. Have not done research yet.

Looks like they only sell feminized seeds though.

5 Likes

"Mist from a spray bottle for 2 weeks and wait. " zz|nullxnull I donā€™t know if I would have enough patience for these excitado|nullxnull . I am more confident on the freakshow ones crazy0to, no auto or fem so thereā€™s the possibility of creating really big ugly monsters, thanks for sharing anyway ā€¦ :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I think 150 for a pack of autoflowers is hard to swallow than again if they could guarantee it stayed non cannabis looking through entire growth it would be worth 5 times that to some

3 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong it is cool. I donā€™t have the time. I would love to have some in the garden next to the zinnas or something. lol.

2 Likes

hmm yeah idk about this one. Iā€™d be willing to toss a couple bucks in the hat for it too, but I do wonder how good itā€™d be to do a run of this. Weā€™d be getting a bunch of S1 or is that S2? seeds from an already femā€™d plant.
Unless the person running it has some male auto pollen they can toss at it, but then we wonā€™t be getting pure autobastard that way eitherā€¦ :thinking::thinking:

Yeah the problem is the time. This is a huge project forā€¦Meh weed? I have the Goji preservation on my plate for fall.

If you bought a pack of ABC from CSI (the sell straight ABC), then you could work your way back to a stable strain of Auto ABC. You would need some Auto pollen also.

3 Likes

I mean if someone is interested in creating an auto of any kind I can put some carebears pollen to the side for someone

3 Likes

I would chip in on 10$ easily and if someone has some cs then itā€™s a done dealā€¦ make some good freaks for us all!!

ā€¦ With a expected finish time of 13-15 weeks

for an autoā€¦

Not sure if it would be worth while if the only quality for it is it doesnā€™t look like cannabis

2 Likes

For some guerilla fun I think it certainly would. For indoors, not so much. In general one thing about the ā€œstealthā€ feature is, if more people are really gonna use it outdoors, itā€™s not stealth and secret for long. Cops and thieves arenā€™t that stupid.

2 Likes

also consider the longer its in place the longer the time span where it would be noticed

2 Likes

Currently doing a bunch of ABC Xā€™s. With the site 4 heirloom to different heirlooms and some modern hybrids
Also doing STS on the autobastard 1.0 and also a cross of everything with a freakshow.
Bringing them all to the F2 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The abc strain, especially the leaf shape and the extreme resistance to cold :+1:

Has someone let it grow now? Would also throw 10 ~ 20 euros in the pot

Iā€™m looking for these. Does anyone have any leads? Thanks