Auto feminized grow

Some folks are saying run my autos in 3 gals. How about 2 gals? I have a shit bunch of 2’s but not 3’s.

i found when using 3s and 5s the 5s gave better yeilds and they also started fading after the 3’s with autos. also heard the no transplanting but most people that grow autos are noob growers so they suck at transplanting. and also lots of companies SUCK lmao

1 Like

Well I have a bunch of 5’s. 5 gallons it is! Transplanting is easy peasy. all Mesphito autos I have, have a 75-80 day finish time. AND I’m growing in a greenhouse in the Summer going to need the gallon space. I found a Auto thread that is dedicated to Mephito strains. It’s pretty interesting reading the different strain grows and reviews. Good to know the Mesphito strains I was given are badass strains from what I’m reading on the Mesphito auto thread. These autoflower growers live in a very “short” world. Interesting stuff here. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/mephisto-genetics.149/

2 Likes

LBH is by far the best auto breeder imo. Stitch screwed him with a few of his strains or so LBH told me when he kindly sent me some of his autos to try. It was something about releasing stuff he shouldn’t of and blaming stray pollen. Ether way it’s not cool stealing someone’s hard work especially when LBH put over a decade of time into producing it. A auto take roughly 5 generations after crossing to a photo strain to get back to full auto. It’s takes year to produce a big super auto strain because you have to bx many times.

Transplant can be done with autos but it’s best done before the roots touch the side of the pot making it difficult. Most auto growers stick with the finishing pot for that reason. Also remember your hole grow needs 18hr of light which is why I only grow them indoor if I have a mother room.

Autoflorewing: plant will flowerin when arrives madurity never mind how many hour of sun light or night it have… Other thing is it grows better If it have a lot of sun hours…
Btw, auto florewin is a recesive gen n ya must know how to work with it in breedin…

Who is LBH and who the hell is Stitch? I know a Mitch at Mesphito but not a Stitch…I hate the politics of weed it’s all just noise to me… 18 hours ain’t happening they are going in my greenhouse middle of June at 35.42 latitude. Also I will transplant, this is just an experiment a fun grow with free seeds. Mephito crew seem like a good bunch of guys, who knows different? I have no problem confronting the unethical…

Auto flowering is not a resesive gene. Its mutation of a gene or a number of genes that effects a plants production of flowering locus T. This this the hormone plants produce when the season’s change and its triggered by daytime light hours. Its produced in the leaf and travels to the growing nodes where it’s stored until theirs enough flowering locus T to generate flower growth. We know we are dealing with a relatively new mutation because if we cross a auto to a none auto the entire F1 population will be photo. Then if you breed F2 you get a % of the mutation back and every generation after of the % That returns is higher. Around F5-F7 you get full mutation again. At this stage bx to the original photo strain is recommended to resore vigour.

1 Like

no connection to that company SLOG. These guys are the 2 biggest names in auto strains today. Can I ask why your even bothering starting the autos indoor if your planting them out? Here at lat 55 north UK we plant autos in the ground late April early may and harvest the begining of September. A really good auto will reach 6ft like this and a small one around 3ft.

What guys? Never heard of the “biggest guys in auto flower” not my area and never will be. “Why T5’s first greenhouse second?” Its a logistics issue not much more t say about that. All in fun here in SLO, off to Humboldt for spring planting catch you on the flip side…

1 Like

Im afraid my English isent enought good to this…Anyway:

So mutated genes cant be recesive, dominat, codominant, Mendelian or not Mendelian…?

1 Like

…like a recesive gen (like blue eyes in humans?Blue from mutation of the original Brown eyes n dominat gen?) Works… Of course, easy Mendel laws isent enought to work with Cannabis…Non Mendeliana genetics works too…

Yeah! Canary Islands or other tropical places allways have less than 18 h. Sun/day… So autos dont flower there?..

Btw, atoflorewin cannabis (Rudelaris, the original) have grows in East-North Europe or Siberian for all live. N Moroccan Kifi allways have been a semiautoflorewin landrace strain (like modern "Fast Versions)

3 Likes

You must shit encyclopedia pages all the info you got in you MiG.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha…Mig, King shiter of stuff…you know we love Mig…

2 Likes

I got nothing but love for MiG! I am a little jealous of his huge plants though. It’s a little much growing buds bigger than my leg.:grin:

2 Likes

…Anyway Im only a country grower that never gone to University to this, n I know Genetic Science advance n change every day, so I can make big mistakes in everythin that I sais…

3 Likes

Of course it will flower under 18hr of light but it will photosynthesis less. Have you seen a auto grown 12hr light? Google it if you haven’t they are all little worthless runts. Albino is not blue eyes its red none melamine mutation from genetic mutations or damage. Blue eyes + mutation that is more along the lines of damaged genes and not a full lock. A white European can produce melinine in low levels. it’s a myth that they cant produce melinine if they didn’t they would show blood in their eyes, hair, skin and be full blown albino. Also the black skined person with blue or green eyes are a form of albino genetically. A semi auto is a partial damaged mutation. Russian ruderalis is both semi and auto. Marocan semi autos is another mostly semi auto yes. Then you have lowryder and its claimed not to have ruderalis in it, Also mighty mite though I dont know if this is ruderalis based, not to well know but also G13xskunk had auto genetics crop up in it. And as no ruderalis genetics. Don’t take my word for it cheek shanti’s forum he’s posted it in their.

1 Like

I hear you brother, it’s what makes life interesting…

1 Like

I think we have meet already on another forum MiG :wink: if so you know I love mutations. If your who i think you are you asked me a question about this mutation being linked to other traits and I didn’t really answer properly. I had some old photos from about a decade ago from what I believe are linked trates if I can find them in one of my online galleries. :+1: here’s a few interesting things you can do with mutations linked to autoflowering mutation. :wink:

2 Likes