Auto feminized grow

Here’s a 12hr auto my first attempt before I learned how to grow them lol.

2 Likes

Well done looks like a winner!

I never talks about Albinism in my post… Btw, one of my teenager girlfriends was an Black Albine girl… I told only Blue human eyes are a recesive mutation of original brown dominant gen… N of course all human “races” ("" cos in fact is only one human race) are in fact variations n evolutions of black “race” humans… Whites have less mel anine in order more Sun of Norther regions arrives to skin n produce D Vitamine… @Brock1.
https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3323607/Blue-eyes-result-of-ancient-genetic-mutation.html&ved=0ahUKEwjN04Kvs6fTAhXGXhQKHX8PD3AQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNEoefy5dl0ipcWSgfCYdL2vS1A5oA

Not really mate that was potted on and under 12 hours light.

This one is the same strain potted straight into 11lt pot. 12hr light.

And this straight 11lt and 18hr light.

And lastly planted straight under the sun.

1 Like

Isent the same 12 hours of UK Sun that Monte Adentro Sun…of course, better 18 hours… @Brock1

1 Like

Magnum Auto, Buddha Seeds:NO MY PICS I DONT WASTE TIME PHOTHOGRAFIN AUTOS…But I have tested same…

1 Like

I always heared the breader of Lowryder sayin than its auto genes comes from Rudelaris…
Btw, Im only a country grower n this is the only non Spanish/Portuguse/French forum that I post in…Except for multilingual Tropical Seeds one…Im not in Icmag…
Sorry can help ya with mutations… Beatifull pics, thanx a lot for show us!

1 Like

Cannabis was borned in China/Nepal/Tibet área. Autoflorewin mutation helps Cannabis to conquested Siberia, Tayikistan, Uzbekisyan, Russia, Ucrania n Easter & North Europe (vikigs used this low psicoactive cannabis but prefers the high psicoactive cannabis of SpanishMuslim Califate of al-Andalus…), as same than blue eyes n white skin helps the first black Homo Sapiens to conquered the North of The Old World…

1 Like

Maybe a psicológical complex trauma (editor: OF MINE) @SLOGrown ? Ya knows, short sized man…biggest horse, biggest dog, n biggest buds…

4 Likes

Yep as i said it’s the same mutation but not a complete mutated gene. I used to breed black eyed ferrets from regular and Albions ferrets. You could look into it if you are interested in the subject? Well you come here and offer advice and get accused of having some kind of little man syndrome? Really that’s the kind of welcome you give to a new member mr I am the know it all? I wasnt talking about Icmag ether. like a lot of people I am a member their but hardly use it. I was talking about a invite only forum. Clearly not you anyway. Just like your auto was googled and clearly not grow by you. Anyway I will leave you to mark your sent and urinate around a little. big dog syndrome? What’s it like having to mark your territory to feel big? I come to have a look over here because I heard it was a nice place but well to be honest you @MiG clearly let it down with your big dog syndrome. :clap:

I was enjoying the banter and don’t see where it got insulting. The little man syndrome i don’t think was addressed to you. I am sorry you feel slighted but it might be a misunderstanding. Your input was appreciated, however, any information put out might be challenged. I believe your attack on MiG was unjustified in my opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah, @ryasco, is clear the SHORT SIZED MAN IS ME, cos I was jokin with your “fatter than legs buds”… It isent first time I sais Im short sized…Genetics + My country was poor when I was I child… So all OG people kwows Im Short Sized…but have Big Horses, Big Dogs…n same little buds…

Yeah, the auto is from Buddha Seeds, not mine… Sorry If I didint explained fine. I have edited it. Anyway I will not proud of this auto pics: everybody knows my own grow little buds pics…Why yare angry whith me!? The others English Speeakers understand my joke…Love&Peace anyway… N your mutations pics are great, btw…

3 Likes

Yeah, Right!
Little buds my arse.

2 Likes

I’m guilty of replying without using the quote button myself. I will try to do better in the future.

2 Likes

What the…? I don’t get the “eruption” in the least. “Can’t we all get along?” Mig often is misunderstood due to a “language barrier” and one must understand this when reading Mig’s writing contributions. Mig is a top notch guy and offers help and support. It’s all good…

3 Likes

Btw, ya can deleite any of my post If ya wanna to clean the thread…
Sometimes reply butom dosent work me; them I edit @member to avoid confusion…I replyd ryasco, I made joke bettwen he said n phicological traumas cos Slogrow loves phicologics n psyquiatral sciences… N I remember replin to Slowgrow in The Dogs House "I bend down plants cos Im shortsized man…N I haved showed my dogs n same horses…
Hopes it can explain all! Btw, the Mágnum pics: first is a lady grower (Im man) n second isent an Spanish bottle, so it was imposible I linked triyin to say it was mine…

3 Likes

Anyway I have grow this autos by myself:
Testin to Dutch Passion, AutoBlueberry n AutoWhiteWidow.
Testin to Bitox: Word of Seeds various auto strains.
By my own: Lowryder 1&2, DrJoint. Syrup, Deimos, Mágnum: Buddha Seeds. Differents auto strains by Sweet Seeds. Taiga by DP. Autotutankamon by Pyramid Seeds. Pandora Paradaise Seeds,…n more…

3 Likes

Hello all. I have my Fantasmo Express from Mephisto up in the slot to start next for an outdoor grow. I did a little research and found out that, unbelievably, they suggest them for an outdoor grow. I would really like to get the Chemcity Blues because of the denser buds structure,but they are out of stock right now. The 24-karat looks even better but they specifically warn against mold with that one. And because I seen up-thred that transplanting wasn’t good for autos, I am going to start them in full size containers. However, because of my limited starting space, I will only be able to start 3… and on a different note, I agree with Ryasco that Brock simply misunderstood Mig. I believe that Brock, seeing Mig’s translation issues, should have asked for clarification with Mig about any misunderstood post before firing back a negative post. Simply an obvious common courtesy that one should consider when dealing with matters of translation.

1 Like

Sweet! I just started 20 Mephito Autos today. To include, Chemdogging, Sour Bubbly, Heisenberg, Deep Blue C2, and a couple more that elude me. Btw all outdoor in A Solexx greenhouse. Mitch from Mesphito also suggested outdoor grow for all their strains. I planted in 2 gal pots we shall see how this goes…

1 Like

Ya’ll mad scientists with your mutations!

2 Likes