Auto Seeds Auto Pounder

Sprayed the females with CS spray collected the pollen out grew the strains couple of times till I found the biggest plants
It’s a nice strain now

4 Likes

Hell ya, the one that auto’d I barely got a half o, the other was closer to an oz, sounds like ur getting some good weight off the cross though!

I have always thought about growing them but for the same for a single seed that you can’t clone and reproduce so they wouldn’t be worth the time, nuts , etc…

I have room for 12 5-gallon buckets under 2 screen scrog, my question is would i be able to have a 2 months cycle going growing just auto’s for profit… what would i yield with 12 auto’s lol

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had some 12 inch high autos lol

I’ve got to the point now I know this auto isn’t going to grow much taller just bin them now it’s not worth the grow,fuxk that sitting for 13 weeks to pull 1/2ounce off a plant

4 Likes

Haha I call those lollipop plants! Autos are my throw and grow and my neglected plants now, just pop the beans, throw em in a 3 gallon and into the greenhouse with an occasional tea and watering, if I get a half oz or better stick I’m happy, last ones I grew the quality was better than some of my photos and around half o

Well as stated above by others those “yields” were per m2 not necessarily plant.

Saying that i have seen 400-600+g singular auto plant just consider you have to have a decently dialed grow for that with ample grow space and all the associated light amount and other factors to allow that. If i had the space to do so i know id be playing in that realm occasionally.

Also for those “high yielding” autos all are typically 11-12+ week verities like your auto pounder, as your shorter timespan ones may not have as high of an end yield, though they make up for it in being able to say do 4 runs in the time it takes a bigger yielder to do 3

3 Likes

Topping an auto is a 50/50. I had some that created a nice tabletop of buds, like a SOG on their own when I topped them thinking they were photos (they were sold as photos). But some don’t like to be topped and ya might stunt em.

Most keep autos under 18/6 the whole time, but I think a few guys (@anon98660487 ??) go 12/12 the whole time IIRC. Again, different strains and setups… Gotta play with your plants to figure out what they like and will tolerate.

2 Likes

I just finished an auto and photo grow took forever for the photo plants to finish but it was worth it and it had been a while since I’d grown any photo plants

I’m doing an auto and photo grow now lol I’m only doing 2 photos
Duran poison
Jorge’s diamonds

Have to check what autos I’m growing lol

1 twizzlers
1 double grape
1 creme de la chem-this one I have to go hunt for it tomorrow
It had a tap root I put it in a 3 gallon pot instead of a solo cup like I do fiucker didn’t break ground,I’ll just replace it with different seed of the same strain

1 gelato
1 man bear/alien pig love the name of this strain lol
1 strawberry short crack
1 sour gorilla
Gorilla glue/sour kush made this strain I was sick of smoking gorilla glue lol

Run all my autos on 12-12 lighting ,played around with 1

8-6 24 hour,if it’s a strong seed it will grow fine on 12/12 lighting

Well that’s how it’s been working for me anyway

2 Likes

Realistically I would like to grow scrog 12 plants and try to net a weighted pound from the 12 plants. I should be within that total amount. I would hope I read, did my homework and watch the progress. My dad use to tell his 63 employees , You must accept failure in order to succeed.

H-S

I had a white widow auto from pheonix seeds give me 12oz dry. Went 16 weeks though and grew absolutely huge and required a lot of tucking under a net. It pushed the sides of my 4x4 out even with a lot of negative pressure from my extractor. Smoke was boring and nothing to write home about. Would have probably been better culling it as it held my next grow up waiting on it finishing. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Way back when reviews weren’t to healthy for the new thing (auto flowering cannabis plants)

was the newest thing they discovered sense white bread… BUT the yields were not great, Hermie ratio’s were sporadic & The time, energy, space , etc wasn’t worth it for me…

1 Like

They’re just starting to flower but I’m guessing these fog dogs are gonna yield pretty good. Was not expecting them to get so big tbh. Probably should’ve kept the mh on for a bit longer😅

3 Likes

I’ve grown the creme de la chem autos, they turn out absolutely incredible with a shitton of frost, had some crosses of it too that was nothing short of phenomenal! Had some cookies and cream seeds too but not much luck with em coming up, only one that did was male.
I agree 12/12 is just fine for em, I popped some beans for em in Sept and harvested em a couple weeks ago, turned out great! Longer days I just noticed they get bigger is all. Gonna be running a bunch after the new years

1 Like

I’m thinking about
Taking a break after this grow,I’m starting
To get bored growing I only started before the first
Lock down give me something to do first year was great made shit
Load of strains though I was the bees
Knees now I’m bored with growing

2 Likes

If u got enough weed then why not? I grew over 50 cultivars this year, safe to say I’m stocked up on smoke for a while, now I’m just doing a seed run and getting started on a massive bitchin veggie garden for the spring. Prices have hit the floor so bad that unless your doing it as a hobby it’s not as cost effective anymore and if ur bored of growing then it’s not so much a hobby anymore. Neighbor went into the dispensary the other day and they have 2 8ths for 15 bucks on special. Look at the jars and they were harvested around Halloween this year. He got dream queen and blue dream and cannabinoids we’re around 25%. I tried for an hour to figure out the catch but couldn’t find one. At 60 bucks an oz, that’s tough to compete with wanting to grow and care for the plants for months, cost of lighting and amendments and still have to harvest and process it all when they are giving it away like that. Don’t feel like I’m cutting much costs and I’m just taking on more work

I grow for myself have a super cheap setup as well but it works lol,there’s a weed shop down the street from me I’ve never been in it,don’t know how much an ounce of weed in San Francisco is at the minute far cheaper on the street than the weed shop for sure,last time I bought an 1/8 of weed it was $40…
The ass has fallen out of the weed market think the money is in them little vape pens now $60 a pop

1 Like

A year ago if u wanted decent dank that was the price here too and why I started growing. A year later after we legalized and prices are on the floor now. Even the vape pens are going for half gram 10 and full gram 15 at the shop tax included. With dispensary prices that low I don’t even think there is a free market here. Why look for it on the street when u can walk into the store and get selection on a tested quarter for 15 bucks. I can’t compete with that and certainly not gonna offer up my 8ths for 10 bucks or less or less than 60 an oz. My efforts growing and processing it all by hand is worth more than that

Makes me wonder how the big growers make money since
Weed is dirt cheap now lol my wife bought some cannabis stocks one time and they tanked she sold them lol

She don’t even smoke weed thats the funny thing

1 Like

Grand Finally Update

Here is my Auto Flower )(Auto Pounder)(

3 Likes

What’s the spots on the leaves thrips

1 Like