Are your outdoor plants flowering?

Just curious, where are you located and have your plants started to flower yet?
I am in Oklahoma, and I have a few plants that started flowering 2 weeks ago, but most are still not doing anything yet.
I am curious to hear when others start seeing flowers on their outdoor plants.
Thanks

:sunglasses:
Doc

11 Likes

I think so but I’m not sure. I’m in VA. This plant went outside in early June from I think a 16/8 cycle (thats what I’ve been vegging with)

12 Likes

I’m certain that your plant has started flowering.
Best of luck bringin’ 'er home!

9 Likes

I am ready to start seeing this girl transition and stretch. 13 hrs and 56 mins of daylight here today, so I would assume we have to be getting close.

14 Likes

N. California all in bud .

16 Likes

Zone 5b in Illinois… It should start to flower in 2 weeks…2nd. week of August is when my plants flower…

6 Likes

Up on the 54 parallel we are still at almost 16 hours daylight…no sign of buds. First frost can occur first week of September.:joy::joy::joy::joy::flushed:

9 Likes

New York — near the coast. Started to flower in mid July. This is a hybrid between an autoflower and mendobreath.

13 Likes

West coast of Canada and my plants are not flowering yet.

4 Likes

Toronto, zone 6b, starting to flower but no buds what so ever.

4 Likes

South east…and some are…depends on what it is

4 Likes

35N Half of my plants are throwing pistils, half are not. Last year i had one hold out that didn’t start flowering until early September, and it was done by the end of October.

2 Likes

Baltimore md. I dont think shes really flowering yet. Lot of pistils but no budsites set up yet.

kinda wish she was in full flower past stretch cause im hoping that shed keeps her halfway hidden

9 Likes

39N. I had one start to flower 2 weeks ago and the rest have just started to flower. Your plant is flowering. Once you see multiple pistils start counting

4 Likes

In South Texas plants began flowing 2 wks ago.

2 Likes

Here in semo they were pre in mid July and now they are flowering but not making buds yet, GG and elaquamista

4 Likes

Southern California… my cheese started 3 weeks ago for some crazy reason and my Kashmir last week. The other 7 of my plants out there started the day before yesterday.

4 Likes

Tulsa area here, have a DJ Short blueberry showing preflower and 3 others of a different strain not showing yet……

3 Likes

this is devils blood

9 Likes

Just pre flowers here still14 plus hours of light .

4 Likes