Automatic Summer of ‘23

I like these too! Sharpie stays on all grow but rubbing alcohol takes it right off for reuse! @AppalachianBiscuits
BEADNOVA Tree Tags Plastic Plant… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KY4PLJC?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

I spent the morning meticulously training the plants (I topped them all). I’m exhausted but all of the training is done for this grow … :joy:

They’ll be back next Monday for a photo update. Other than hot and humid - I hope your summer is going well :v:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Weekend report - July 22 2023

4 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

So far so good. They seem to be liking the full sun and 100° temps. Already getting hairs.:grin::green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I could grow a half a dozen of these per pot :joy::roll_eyes:

I hope you have a happy and safe weekend :v:

6 Likes
4 Likes

Yes, that was a lot to digest, lol.
I like the idea. You know I’ll be there!
Sorry that I don’t have much more to say atm.
This day/week/month is draining me. Gotta be up in six hours to continue an already 55hr+ work week. Working Saturdays, grrr.
Goodnight my friend.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I didn’t have to water plants this morning at dawn. We actually got rain :flushed:

Autos at 6 :clock6: 8 :clock8: and 4 :clock4: :v:

4 Likes

Autos + high temps aren’t a good mix. I have never had luck with them outdoors in the mid Atlantic climate. That being said I do have some auto zamaldelica beans from ace that I have yet to pop. That’s as sativa as I got in autos. Little late for this year. Maybe next summer…,…

5 Likes

Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny ⅛ gram in a bikini :joy:

9 Likes

What’d you do to her bro? :rofl:

3 Likes

“Honey… I shrunk the Kush!” :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hash Plant and hozers- au natural

8 Likes

Looking good brother!

2 Likes

Just before sunrise - we’ve got at least one male AHP that will be bagged and tagged today for pollen collection.

9 Likes