Automatic Summer of ‘23

The inside Autumn grow is officially underway. I’ll post pics at harvest of the AHP but the auto’s have pretty much gone away. A little Double Grape left - smells great anyway. LOL
Thanks to the folks who followed along and for posting the beautiful flowers. For all practical purposes … this thread is dead :v:
Up next for me INGRID and MAG Landrace. Have a great Autumn and Winter folks

loading1

4 Likes

Ok well here’s the auto bastards I took down today. Bout 82 days I believe. Smells like ripe blackberries. Just not a lot of it. Going to try again this winter in a more controlled environment.

6 Likes

What’d, ya squish it all already? :grin:

2 Likes

The AHP & a Double Grape

And HILDA DA MOMMA peeking over an 8 foot fence at 1 year old

8 Likes

AHP

4 Likes

About two weeks to go for the summer grow -

And … if you’re as big of a fan of @ReikoX ’s work as I am … here’s the Neighbor’s Black Cream (coming down today)

Correction: the Black Cream is actually a @Nagel420 creation.

10 Likes

One more week til harvest. The autumn grow is a go :+1:t3:

7 Likes

My buddy Rush, the dog faced boy is not doing well and is showing his age a bit. I love that dog!
Severe prostate issues and a bladder infection. Emergency trip to the vet today 300 mile round trip… upcoming castration for the old guy. Fingers crossed he remains as happy in his head as he always is.
:heart:

Dylan & Rush

8 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear this buddy.
We recently had to say our unexpected goodbyes to my old faithful bird dog Jennie. :frowning:
Wishing Rush and the family the most of luck going forward. You’ll be in our thoughts my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good luck to Rush … and Mag-gie.

1 Like

I used to have a golden rotty that looked a bit like Dylan, sorry to hear the tough news. I’m sure you’re giving them the best life :green_heart:

1 Like

Well… this is it folks. End of the line - the do nothing automatic summer has drawn to a close. The Ancestral Hash Plant is in the house and the grow is over. Thanks for following along. Thanks to the OG for the time and beans. I will take 3-4 oz of this sweet sparkling beauty any time.

Be kind … unwind and have a great Fall and Winter :wave:t2: :v:

9 Likes

Kinda jelly. I was going to grow an auto, honestly, LoL. Set up a drip, hot soil, portable Ring camera to look from my phone when I wanted do nothing grow over summer while I recuperated. I’m about ready to buy off of X at this point. Two 3-year-old jars left here but my freezer has space now. Nice looking buds, bud.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@BU2B It is always a pleasure to see your growings.
Your plants always look fantastic!

By the way, who is Rush? The one with that nice black eyes free of mad?

1 Like

Dark devil
Purple lemonade

2 Likes