Az growers, share your desert grows here?

What kind are they @DesertHeartGardens ?

Looking good :relaxed:

1 Like

Both are Ethos super hero pre release (skunk hero x endgame #5) skunk hero is 1994 super skunk x mandarin sunset endgame is cherry ak47 x purple punch @AceHigh

1 Like

Wow both sound tasty.

2 Likes

Will be chopping the mother in a few days and can get some good pictures of her

2 Likes

@thecrazster this is one of the threads to check out for advice in the heat.

1 Like

hey @Heather420, i’m tagging you in this thread so hopefully you’ll find us and join us over here. some nice growers up in here, come hang out and make some friends. i know you’re still learning the ropes round here.

@AzSeaindooin420 and all the other dusty desert dogs round here i’m sure will give you a nice warm welcome. she’s based in reno, nevada and was posting on the nevada thread which hasn’t seen activity for four years. so maybe she’ll come hang out over here instead.

to start the convo, this was her question on the nevada thread:

3 Likes

I live in Northern Nevada, grow outdoors, in a greenhouse is the best bet.

6 Likes

Think a little hoop style greenhouse would hold up to the wind?

3 Likes

Oooh, Maybe, I use shelter logic greenhouses 10 x 20’s properly anchored with aftermarket parts…

4 Likes

outdoor girls are loving life right now the temps have been great here and starting to explode in the 20 gallons

6 Likes

Very nice! Mine have been getting graduations to 25 and 30 gallon(whichever I find when I’m transplanting)

5 Likes

What size pots you guys use to grow outside? Is that 20?

1 Like

20 gallons yes

1 Like

Currently I have some growing inside but definitely want to try outside

5 Likes

U got about another week to get things established outdoors under sunlight from seedling if u want it to veg all summer

1 Like

I’m in the northern Arizona area so a little cooler here.

3 Likes

What part I’m in Mohave county

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420 girls start flowering out here for you in August right?

1 Like

Well I have one I can put outside that’s pretty young rn

2 Likes

Prescott area

3 Likes