1 Like

Colorado Thunder Fuck
by RiddleM3
Flower Week 7 Day 1

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization
Flower Week 7 Day 1

3 Likes

I added 2 tsps to 48oz of water for each of them. My experiment in which I meant to see if they could tolerate an extra teaspoon of Uprising Foundation yielded slight tip burn, so I’m going to give it an extra half-week. On another note, I had a clone of the LGOG I hit with CS in a separate room, took a bit of pollen last night and hit a low-hanging small flower on the CTF. This is more of a test. Next run, I will take my clones from the mother to pollenate instead of applying it directly to my run.

What’s up bad man?

Nice looking flowers in there bro! Keep up the good work!

I’m sure you know, but the Pollination to Seed process takes MINIMUM of 4 weeks, more like 6 to ensure mature seeds.

Just FYI since you are taking the jump into making beans…

Stay Hazed,
Jake

3 Likes

Well, first attempt. Should it fail, that’s fine, but I have EXACTLY 4 weeks, so I’m hopeful.

Thanks for dropping in with compliments and help, brother. I actually was unaware.

1 Like

Nice progress and great choice of strains!

That is good point, Blowingupjake!

1 Like

CTF
Flower Week 7 Day 4

1 Like

Lemon Garlic OG
Flower Week 7 Day 4

Flower Week 7 Day 4

+1 tsp Uprising Bloom
+1 tsp Seabird Guano
+1 tsp Elemental (CalMag)

Water
+3 tsp Surge
+2 tsp Neem oil

1 Like

How do you like the Elemental product?

Started using Roots Organic soil in a couple of my tubs and it’s by the same company in Oregon.
Was given a sample of Soul Infinity (same company again) but that’s a molasses type supplement and the amount they gave me will last a long time.

Was thinking of picking up a bag of Elemental next month.
An organic powdered cal-mag… what’s not to like…
Do you top dress with it or dissolve and feed with everything else?

1 Like

I top dress everything after initial amending, following a transplant. I like it. I tend to use about 2 tsp a week or every two weeks, depending on the individual strain’s/pheno’s needs. I like it. You are going to want to dig a small hole and cover, though. It doesn’t smell rancid, but it does smell like a fish market. I’d say the smelliest supplements in the dry fert line are the Super/Nitro Bat Guanos and the Elemental. They really don’t smell rotted, you can tell they’re clean and well-sourced, but there is a deep and permeating pungency to them. Even Roots’ Surge isn’t as bad.

@HalfBee Whatever you do, get OregonismXL. I don’t care what the price is, I am telling you it’s worth it. I have even applied it to house plants like golden pothos plants and every single one became incredibly massive.

Remarkable achievement! Following to see the final results. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks, bud! I have pics from today (last day of week seven.)

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

So how are they?
They should be chopped and cured by now and you’ve been missing a while…

1 Like

Bet he’s got hot hands full (of buds and Joints) and he forgot all about this journal! Lol

Great growing! I also rec 10gal fabric/smart pots…if you can fit em in there.

Yield will easily double