Bad Voodoo's Closet

Strains:
-Lemon Garlic OG by HSO
-Colorado Thunder Fuck by RiddleM3

Veg’d over 8 weeks, mainlined (100+ and 32+ respectively)

Lights:
-2x TastyLED T1-2100 (Cree CXB3590, CD/Top Bin, 3500k/80CRI; driven by separate Meanwell LPF-90D-42 drivers at 2150mA; 78w used by emitters.)

-1x TastyLED T1-V196 (Seventh Gen Vero29C, 3500k/90CRI; driven by a Meanwell LPF-90D-54 at 1670mA; 85w used by the emitter.)

Medium: Roots Organics Formula 707

Nutrients: Roots Organics Dry Nutrients Player Pack + Roots Organics Surge

5 Likes

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization
Flower Week 1 Day 6

Forgot this one:

RG#357 (Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3
Flower Week 1 Day 6

That CTF had me drooling on riddles couch this summer… You lucky dog!

Looking good!

Stay hazed,
Jake

1 Like

Thanks, bro! Yeah, I hear it’s pretty serious! I also have his Durban Thunder(#19), Koolaid x CTF, and Thunder Skunk. I’m over on his site, too.

Right on man. That’s a heck of a catalog to run through.

How’s his site? I’ve never been there, I know him from RIU and have met him once. Been meaning to get back over to his place but have no free time. He’s a free thinker though, I dig it. Get him to come join us here! We could use his experience and wisdom.

I’ll be watching for your progress!
Jake

I told him, man. I should tell him you said something. What does he know you as?

Blowingupjake is my handle on every forum.

I was at his house with westdenverpioneer on like a Wednesday afternoon when they tore up his street. Lol.

I’ll let him know. Give me a sec.

Did I mention my entire closet is only under 241w of COBs?

Excited to see results

1 Like

im puffing some lemon garlic og right meow. super tasty. my pheno went 112 days

2 Likes

Looks killer, Lotus! How’s the effect?

Jake

1 Like

its very nice, you feel the weight on your eyelids. and behind you eyes. but it makes you think. and it has a tendency to give you enough energy to do the dishes before you get put to sleep cuz you took that one puff that you said you should save;)

2 Likes

Beautiful! What were the conditions (medium, nutes, light, veg time, time signatures, etc.) and what was the weight?

Medium was a notill pot. Nutrients were aloe, coconut, fulvic acid, malted barley, kelp, neem, and of course lots of mulch. I also mulch with yarrow, horsetail, nettle. No teas just topdressing. Grown under a shitty platinum led p450 with 10 burnt out diodes. Veg time was like a month. Yield was like. A liter mason jar from a single plantXD

1 Like

Ive seen a couple of lotus stuff hes posted he be killin it an seems to be a organic guru how long does it take for the notill to be ready is like supersoil gotta bake it in the sun for 30 dqys or whatever lotus?

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization
Flower Week 2 Day 1

1 Like

RG#357 (Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3
Flower Week 2 Day 1