Badge for completing a seed run

Great! Seems like the most popular is Overgrower :+1:

I’ve updated first post with the list of members who started a topic in #breeders-lab:seed-runs-co-op. I’ve also checked briefly if they had completed it…

The list is wiki, please add any other users you know that finished seed-run and I’ll grant them Overgrower badge :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I ran a seed run doing Lucky Charms
already been distributed in Europe if I’m not mistaken
but still hasn’t gotten sent out in USA - last I knew…
Canada ?
the world ?

15 Likes

Hey. My name really doesn’t need to be on the list. That run was NOT finished and i will not accept the badge until it is. TY for the gesture.
V

8 Likes

@JBow918 is getting ready to pack up some spotted lime auto seeds to self-distribute as I type this

5 Likes

That is the detail that should be looked at and decided upon. What, specifically, will qualify for this badge? Only coop seed runs? Self distributed seeds runs? A certain pack amount threshold? We should have some type of guidelines.

8 Likes

Currently in the process of sending medman, magicman, mmf2 v1 and mmf2 v2 into Sebring.
Not taking away from anyone here.

I’m sure they’re are plenty of us here that deserve that title also.

11 Likes

I see many additional badges on the way to distinguish them apart. Tester badges? I’m sure we could brain storm a few more…

5 Likes

@Howard.Crane needs a badge :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I asked this earlier and @LemonadeJoe said he felt it should apply to everyone who does a seed run here.

6 Likes

Lmfao. Seed spreader…

Sorry…
Continue

8 Likes

Spooge flyer

5 Likes

For sure, I just know how it can happen later on, so I figure if we define seed run, it will nix any disagreement later on. Know what I mean?

6 Likes

it’s up to the mgmt obviously, But I think that they might as well err on the side of generous with that title, to induce and reward more seed runs and sharing

7 Likes

I totally agree.

4 Likes

I’m late to the party of course.

• Fertility Facilitator
  • Pistillator
  • Sebringer
  • Baby Factory

It’s early. That’s all I’ve got.

6 Likes

I really like that were giving out a badge for doing a seedrun. Alot of new members have joined and also benefited from them. It’s just out of respect that a badge is given as a small token. I myself was gifted many of these seeds and I am very appreciative to have them and grow them and looking forward to complete the zam/GDP for everyone even if it’s not exactly how we planned. I see better looking genetics being shared for free here on OG then most growers around the world are buying.

13 Likes

I second the certified tester badge

13 Likes

Not against re-run on the poll with top 3 and a few new good ones. And then a run off of the top 3 of that one.

Yeah people like Howard.Crane and lefthandseeds definitely should be on there even if not doing runs listed in the Co-op section with a donor and a run. Guitarzan and Mongobongo too.

Doesn’t hurt to spread a few titles as rewards eh? :slight_smile:

edit: and OleReynard , SC Jedi and SamwellBB for sure

12 Likes