Badge for completing a seed run

I like Unifier. It’s meaning matches the purpose of OG and the seed preservation runs. Someone or something that brings others together.

6 Likes

Pollen chucked award called the. “UpChuck” or Pollen Slinger Appleseed

6 Likes

Sebring has a setup that works to that effect. The seeds are always free, just pay shipping
He also gets most of the extra seeds around here. Great idea.

8 Likes

Johnny potseed

Can a person have more than one title?

7 Likes

Seed-Runner

12 Likes

Arborist
Keeper of the Vine
Happy Hemper

5 Likes

You cannot have more than one user title (that is the grey bit next to your name - you’ve got “Supporter” there), but you can have multiple badges.

With some badges you also get the option to select them as a title. That option is recognized next to the badge.

7 Likes

What about “Seed-Pusher”

3 Likes

2 Corinthians 9:10

12 Likes

Overgrower is my favorite

11 Likes

We already have a member named Johnny Potseed. That one may get confusing. Awesome title name though.

7 Likes

Nice! I like that.

4 Likes

Seed pusher is a good title, but many many others can be called that without even doing seed runs lol.

6 Likes

Yeah you’re right about that bro! There are a lot of seed pusher out there. My bank statements can attest to that. Lol

7 Likes

No one said it… if you don’t laugh you’re dead… Masterbeaner?

16 Likes

I like “Preservationist” the most, but we really need to work “Masterbeaner” into the titles somehow :rofl:

8 Likes

Hi everyone…totally new to all this…starting first grow next year…reading your thread made me think of a possibility…GenJedi or GeneJedi…just a thought…

6 Likes

I like overgrower

7 Likes

What about a “Johnny Appleseed” award?

9 Likes

There used to be a site back in the day of the OG OG, CC, yahooka, etc that was Johnny reeferseed. Kinda like the 2000s version of @Sebring

7 Likes