Badge for completing a seed run

Lmfao. Seed spreader…

Sorry…
Continue

8 Likes

Spooge flyer

5 Likes

For sure, I just know how it can happen later on, so I figure if we define seed run, it will nix any disagreement later on. Know what I mean?

6 Likes

it’s up to the mgmt obviously, But I think that they might as well err on the side of generous with that title, to induce and reward more seed runs and sharing

7 Likes

I totally agree.

4 Likes

I’m late to the party of course.

• Fertility Facilitator
  • Pistillator
  • Sebringer
  • Baby Factory

It’s early. That’s all I’ve got.

6 Likes

I really like that were giving out a badge for doing a seedrun. Alot of new members have joined and also benefited from them. It’s just out of respect that a badge is given as a small token. I myself was gifted many of these seeds and I am very appreciative to have them and grow them and looking forward to complete the zam/GDP for everyone even if it’s not exactly how we planned. I see better looking genetics being shared for free here on OG then most growers around the world are buying.

13 Likes

I second the certified tester badge

13 Likes

Not against re-run on the poll with top 3 and a few new good ones. And then a run off of the top 3 of that one.

Yeah people like Howard.Crane and lefthandseeds definitely should be on there even if not doing runs listed in the Co-op section with a donor and a run. Guitarzan and Mongobongo too.

Doesn’t hurt to spread a few titles as rewards eh? :slight_smile:

edit: and OleReynard , SC Jedi and SamwellBB for sure

12 Likes

Please dont leave my name off I did the cackleberry F2 run

23 Likes

i was wondering if I qualify for this due to my soloberry 2/3 seed giveaway/testers? 26 testers received seeds even though they’re just starting to grow them. If not no big deal, i already have future testers/giveaways in mind.

10 Likes

Peace OG. Didn’t read the thread all that way yet but don’t see how @nube isn’t on list as well. Hence, I added. Stay safe be well and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

6 Likes

Thanks! Yes, he is a big part of it.

5 Likes

Masterbeaner :joy: so many good suggestions.

12 Likes

Bean Flicker? Sorry, I had to.

9 Likes

So, since we have had a couple questions asked about what qualifies, it lend credence to the point, numbers would be nice. I agree we should lean towards the side of generosity with this title, but a nice objective number would avoid confusion. For example, if you send x number of packs, you earn this badge or something similar. Another way would be only, for a posted seed run. It doesnt matter to me at all what the qualifier is, it may just help to have one.

6 Likes

I mentioned OleReynard because I have some of his Mamilk seeds from the last shipment. IIRC not everyone got the same Mom on those but everyone got some seeds and so I thought he should be on that list.

Still reluctant to add him though since it was a gift and not a seed run. Lot of energy and time goes into production and packaging/shipping of these seeds. If SCJedi is on there I think he should be as well.

9 Likes

I think the badge " Overgrower " should be for those who have done seed run co ops, as it is again connected specifically to this forum both in name and philosophy .
That being said I am not against those who have given out seeds here to also receive a badge . Especially the tester one.

12 Likes

Perhaps a Co-op badge and a Donor badge? with appropriate titles?

4 Likes

Those mother’s milk are :fire: I would definitely say he should get one

9 Likes