Badge for completing a seed run

@LemonadeJoe That’s awesome.

6 Likes

well thank you, honestly wasn’t “fishing” for one was just commenting on the coop thingy, now i feel obliged to do one with some worth while genetics, unrelated was planning a trading post seed give away just wanted to grab some stamps first.

15 Likes

You deserve it bro. Happy growing!

6 Likes

You absolutely deserve it,when i first came back to OG you were more than generous sending me a bunch off C99 x DarkDevil you made.4 of which are growing now.

9 Likes

which are the ones im wanting to throw up in the trading section to level 2s and higher, but just have to get around to it and go get some stamps.

13 Likes

We have forgotten @ReikoX - he has sent MANY of his seed runs of regs and fem autos - a few times .!
Probably a few others like @Kalgrae ( who hasn’t logged in in a while ) … how far back is being considered for the badge.?
@OleReynard also done a mothers milk/Nepali Temple and a cross of both too and they were sent out with a few other strains last year - where’s his badge. .?! Lol
Also, those who ‘DONATE’ their rare seeds to be preserved & shared should have a ‘Co-Op ‘Donator’ or the badge ‘Overgrower’ can also be extended to the Donaters too ?!
Anyway thanks to all the members who do the seed runs - breeders - giving us yer space and time for us.!
Gaz

12 Likes

And I’ll continue to whether I get a badge or not. I just love seeing my babies grown up all around the world!

20 Likes

Thank you for the mention @Gaz29 but I know who I am and what I do.
Don’t need any xtra drawn attention nor am I in grade school where gold stars are given out for participation.

Its cool if people feel they need credit.

6 Likes

You’re welcome … Take it or leave it mate , i only mentioned your seed run as a reminder that there’s others that have been doing seed runs like @Scissor-Hanz etc …

I didn’t expect that reply - we are all similar in this respect :arrow_heading_up: but no need for the ‘I’m not in grade school etc’ comment … we know you’re older/cooler … . Lol. (Jk.!.)
Ha HaPPY growing …
Gaz

6 Likes

You’re cool I’m cool hell were all cool.
It most certainly wasn’t directed at you or anyone at that matter if you took it that way, just a general overview.
Just outloud thinking.

But I do appreciate your kind thoughts and words.

6 Likes

I knew you weren’t aiming it at me… :ok_hand:.
I was just replying to your message and glad you took it the way it was meant …
Have a good day mate.
Gaz

2 Likes

Ya sometimes my finger is just to attached to the brain

1 Like

Hi @LemonadeJoe , I noticed you are on site, we have a few wonderful
OG’s waiting for a badge, Happy 4th :+1:
Could one of the @moderators please check the op?

5 Likes

Lol, forgot this thread existed. Users awaiting a badge should just message the moderators, I believe they can help. :v:

3 Likes

I will award those Overgrowers asap, thanks for bringing this up!

9 Likes

Thank you Joe, very nice! :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Mithridate @Kavman @Cyr_grow , you guys knocked it out of the park!

4 Likes

Wait, I’ve done a seed run! Does that mean I get a badge?

Or is it co-op only kinda thing?

3 Likes

I don’t think it matters if it’s with the Co-op, is it documented?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s in my thread somewhere. I actually just got a first taste of some testers and waahoo!

4 Likes