Baked Beanz Starcube testers

Little update. Here they are 34 days from seed. Flipped on 1/31 so 5 days in to find sex.

I’ll do more pics when I pull them out to change the resivoirs. I’ve got find a better way as this cabinet is on top of another one that’s 40in tall so it’s a pita to get to them.

15 Likes

Picture of health ! Gonna be nice !

3 Likes

I love the name, too. It sure looks to be fire. I never smoked the Starfighter yet. I have a friend who grows it all of the time but I keep missing him for the tasting part, lol. I can’t wait to see the results!

3 Likes

nice work bro !!
sweet

2 Likes

You see the size of that fan leaf lol they are on light feed to 400ppm. I’m going to up the feed a bit and see how they like it. Trying not to let them get too big since that cab is only 40 in total not counting the cob

This will be the last update in this thread. Being as people that do nothing but start shit can do so outside the shark tank and then jump in your inbox worth more bullshit and nothing is done when actual contributing members get banned for less I’m done here. @SamwellBB I’ll pm you pics of the progress brother but this place has went to shit and I’m out

4 Likes

Sadly it looks like the communities generosity with free seed runs attracted some bad apples from the other more whinier forums. And not even a fan of the shark tank either. People saying really messed up stuff that would be instant bans on any other forum. And they get away with it because the mods would rather let that stuff fly than deal with bans.
The forum needs to add the ability to mute members completely.

9 Likes

Well out of the 7 that germed 6 made it and now we’re down to 4 as i found 2 males tonight

17 Likes

thanks for sticking around
we need all the good people to stay !!

7 Likes

Hey Daytripr69

I agree with @SamwellBB, thanks for sticking around.

I seriously don’t understand some people, what ever happens the old saying
“ if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all”
There are some seriously disturbed people about.

Keep up the great work mate, looking forward to seeing the results

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

No pics tonight was in a hurry as my help to get the cabinet open and closed was on a time restriction. Found another male still have 3 yet to show

5 Likes

My weekend home got cut short so I promise pics on the next update. Down to 3 now as I found another male last night. Hopefully I get at least one girl

6 Likes

Ok folks update time. Finally another confirmed girl and I had one go from thriving to wilted and dead in 3 days. Ph was right no slime or foul smells in it’s res either. Anyway out of 10 seeds 7 cracked 6 made it past sprouting and now down to 2 females. Couple quick shots before having to close to and get ready to go back out of town again.

14 Likes

Right on man. Tell ‘em you love them before you leave! Looks like they’re taking off now. peace

3 Likes

Ok sorry for the lack of updates on this, bunch of stuff going on. Between working out of town, a seed run and the virus is been a bit hectic. Let’s get this back on track shall we. Since the seed run is done I moved the 2 girls to my tent under a 1000w hps. This is then in their new home week 2 of flower since it took 2 weeks for them to show sex.

11 Likes

Oh, they look set to bust it good. Only 2 weeks? Very nice. Should be awful dank.

May be 3 have to get my note book out. Took them just over 2 weeks to show sex, but I did have a timer going bad so that may have helped cause that. When I get home I’ll put up a more detailed update.

4 Likes

Update time. Will end of week 3 after bud set and these things are frost monsters. Staring to get none and thick as you can see in the pics

I’ve got to get a USB to type c adapter so I can use my mini scope on this phone for some trich shots

17 Likes

doing a great job there - thanks bro !

6 Likes

They are coming along quite nicely after being slow to show. I’m going to have to get some non hps pics as this doesn’t do the frost justice. Covered in a nice thick layer

2 Likes