Baked Beanz Starcube testers

Update time starting week 6 and they are stacking up quite nicely. Looking like 2 more weeks or so.

12 Likes

Looking nice bro. Getting fat. Are you getting any smells from them? I’m not familiar with the cube. Seems like I looked it a while back. If I smoke more I’ll forget that I forgot… peace

…ok, I looked. Starfighter f1 x Starfighter IX2 …crazy but I’ve never smoked SF yet. A friend grows it often but I haven’t been there when he had it. It’s good cause he’s been growing it for years.

4 Likes

wow - nice work there - looking fire :fire: - hope they are for ya

3 Likes

Got to find an adapter for micro USB to type c so I can use my scope to check the tricomes

3 Likes

Start of week 7

can’t wait for these to be done

20 Likes

Looks like they’re gonna keep packing it on for a week or so yet, very nice!

2 Likes

impressive growing there bro !!! :fire:

3 Likes

Agreed, nice looking grow. It looks like you’re finding the sweet spot for it.

1 Like

And I’m going to be taking out the hps and putting in two of these

When I looked at the trichs they were all tiny and still mostly clear so I’ll see what it looks like Sunday when I’m home again

5 Likes

Thank you bro! Good genetics helps a bit as well. If you decide to market these I’d definitely run them again.

4 Likes

Well cut one last week because the wife was getting dangerously low and can’t be having her start having siezures, bit anyway here’s the result of one of the two I had flowering.

Dried weight 171.8 grams. Not bad for a single small plant

14 Likes

thanks for doing this grow and glad you like it
should keep your wife happy and in good shape !

6 Likes

That does look and sound like a nice cross. Nice job Sam! I’m going to drop my summer seeds today I hope. I’ll be doing 2-3 of yours.

I may run that WC/Gel/Dosi clone outdoors, too. Man, that weed has tasted so good, from before it cured till the last bud, which I’m pinching off of now. I sort of want another bag of that to smoke. Thanks bro!

6 Likes

Final update. Just over 12 oz dried and destemed flower off of 2 plants

11 Likes

stellar job there
hope it smokes well too !!

4 Likes

Figured I would update this after getting this strain dialed in. Excellent smoke if you like being pinned to the couch for hours, heavy heavy yield, just pulled over 2 lb from 4 plants that were only 3’ tell. Extreme frost coverage. So far it’s my favorite

11 Likes

Any seeds off of this Specimen!!..??? Also I am searching for The Cube Seeds as well.