Bakershit by Tweed

27 days from seed

8 Likes

Plant looks like it has wet feet.

1 Like

@Schmokey Not so much…

4 Likes

I’m going on the yellow in the lower leaves. That, and the soil in the background. Soil looks wet to me. But then that’s just me and I have to go on what I see. With youngin’s I use a lot of perlite to get good root spread and be better able to control soil moisture content without concerns of over watering (wet soil) until I start up-canning.

4 Likes

yeah you drowned her, she went all wonky in the process but those newer leaves looked fine before she either got smothered “clear cup” and drowned

2 liters of water at that size ?

3 Likes

Yep need a gentle breeze or something to get that moisture moving. Stagnation leads to death. Learned that early. Looks like you can bring it back. Halt watering for a sec. How old is it? My lights cook that water off. What are you running?

1 Like

Can’t transplant into better media? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

The top pic plant looks like it has PM starting on it, did you put any thing on the leaves to cause the white flecks yourself?

2 liters of water with epson salts is just what was mixed, not what was added to plant, watered with about 1/4 cup…

Fan running, 28 days, 1000 watt equivalent LED actual 225 watt full spectrum.

1 Like

Top of soil does look wet as I was misting with water/hydrogen peroxide mix, soil 1/2" below surface just damp to touch.

1 Like

I don’t really think it is an issue with the soil, same medium as the other plant in my grow thread, same watering etc, and the other seed I started at the same time seems to be doing alright…

2 Likes

3 days since watering, I have been misting, have stopped misting, going to LIFTA until top 6" of soil dries out completely…

3 Likes

This post made it to the big guys up top. They fired Bruce for ya just like that. They told him it was because of his shitty BakerStreet :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Good man. My led draws 400 at the wall. It runs pretty cool considering how congested the diodes are. It’s a sweet light for 1 to 2 plants really. You got it bud. I would never slam someone for anything. Your passionate about what you do. You want your baby to thrive. It will :blush:

I hope you don’t take it to heart. I’m just popping my penny for thought. Looks like a lil beaut. I hope it smooths out. LITFA for a sec. You got it though. :call_me_hand: Have a good one bud.
J

3 Likes

imo there’s no need to mist to maintain moisture on top of the soil (i’m pretty sure i caused a seedling to damp off by doing that on my 1st grow) it will definitely tell you when it’s thirsty (leaves drooping)

tbh though, friends don’t let friends support LPs, so i suggest trashing it and i’ll send you some free replacement seeds or something … could probably send you some rooted clones bigger than that thing :smile:

11 Likes

The only reason I bought them was because I wanted the receipt :wink: and they were on sale…

2 Likes

Yeah it seems the misting I had been doing was keeping my soil to wet, the top of the soil has started to dry out a little now, so just going to continue to leave it alone to dry out more.

3 Likes

Soil is getting quite dry now,top 1/4 inch powders when rubbed between thumb and finger, finger inserted into soil comes out pretty dry, soil an inch below surface still clumps together when squished between thumb and finger, more LIFTA incoming…

4 Likes

What is your humidity like with that plant, do you have a fan moving air about? That plant looks like it has powdery mildew starting on it.