Looks like bugs but I don't see any👀

Underside of the leaves is clean no eggs no nothing except the rust spots.

1 Like

he im rly new since its only 3 weeks legal now in GER but i read a lot and watch Tutorials and this looks like a deficite?

maybe check Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Cannabis Plants! | Grow Weed Easy
and
https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/how-to-spot-the-7-most-common-cannabis-plant-deficiencies-by-leaf-symptoms/

maybe tell us what fertilizer u use and how often / what soil etc.

1 Like

Look up Cercospora. Can’t say that’s it, but you can compare. Rust is also a thing to look up as well.

1 Like

What are you feeding and how much and when?

What media are you using?

Are those clones? How old when you got them?

Need more info to start figuring it out… could be a calcium issue, could be chem trials, or could be bigfoot at this point with the info we have lol

4 Likes

Interesting info, I did and as a fungus there’s a spore and then a halo growing around, like this:

I agree with this, here’s an example that looks like …

5 Likes

Clones are in ffof. Been rooted for a couple weeks. Cut from my own mother’s no bugs except a few fungus gnats that prolly came in the ffof. Just started feeding Dr earth 111 liquid. And did a little top dress of dr earth tomato with a little ewc last nite. Thinking calcium now. The dr earth tomato has good calcium so maybe that will help

1 Like

Thinking calcium too : )

3 Likes

Probably calcium yea…

Just remember that the spot there wont go away, look for good new growth when you change it up

4 Likes

I will. thank you. These clones are still a little weird from being cut in early flower. Probably running out of food also cause that’s only about 2 solo cups of soil per pot

Danka @Sn0opY ! Congratulations on German independence day! 3 plant limit isn’t so bad if you grow big ones!

3 Likes

^^^lol dont be afraid to LST buddy
To the OP it does look like white fly damage. Could be fungal but if its rust you will see spores forming by tomorrow or so. Finger nails are clean but the bottom of that leaf is not. Do you have a fan in there ?
Do you have neem/ horticulture oil?

2 Likes

I have lost coast. You see something that looks like evidence of bugs on that leaf?
Yup nine inch fan blowing into a bottom tent sock. Right at them to mess with the handful of fungus gnats I got. No exhaust fan. These cuttings are earmarked for OD in a few wks

yes
the raised bumps parallel to the main vein look like eggs.

2 Likes

Under the ac infinity loupe they just look like rust spots that go all the way through the leaf. I’ve looked 6 times. But now ima scope again.

If the rust comes off . Then its Rust!
remove infected leaves and treat the remaining plant

1 Like

IMHO w/ this 3 overlapping fertilizers and how dark green the plants are I would bet overfeeding causing the lockout.

You can check the ppm/EC of the runoff. Ocean Forrest soil already comes kinda hot so you don’t have to feed @ all for a couple weeks.

Depending how long it’s sitting a bagged soil can be extra hot so always safer to error on the side of less is more and let them get hungry.

3 Likes

Probably right. They look a little dark on the older leaves but I noticed the new growth was a bit pale. Not sweating it unless it persists. They will get uppotted in 2 or 3 weeks and go outside.

2 Likes

I’m joining in late, but have you considered we’re seeing spots arising from "dead bugs and their pre-death leaf damage? Some of them have bug shapes, eh?

Were you spraying anything on these ladies?

Here’s a zoom on one of the pics above:

Somehow doesn’t look like deficiency to me, not sure why.

-Grouchy

1 Like

hi Grouchy. i keep thinking the same thing. looks like suck marks. but everytime i scope i see nothing but the damage spots. nothing moving nothing that looks like eggs… under the scope everything looks flat. admittedly my vision isnt the greatest but i cant find anything. even on the leaves w the most damage.

1 Like