🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

WELL WELL WELL HERE WE GROW AGAIN!!!

ezgif.com-resize(21)

It’s been a very busy few weeks outdoors getting everything ready during “surprise summer” versus a traditional spring. :man_facepalming: . Meh, things will grow as they will and somethings loved it while other things hated it.

ezgif.com-optimize(40)

Quick overview of the yard before the commute to work! Any Q’s about what you’re seeing will be filled in later on as I can’t fill in those blanks with my bad am timing… so just ask! :rofl: :+1:

Have a great day everyone!!!

:metal: :metal: :metal:

97 Likes

1, 2, 3… GO! :grin: Happy growing and happy summer!

(ps, it looks like your next door neighbor decided to upgrade the place with a house 4 times as big as the rest. Good for your home values but not his, heh)

7 Likes

Very cool @Pigeonman got a helluva yard for Tdot! I have a question what’s ontop of the bathtub/reservoir ? Also I absolutely love the pallet fence idea! Very cool and smart!

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful thing brother.

7 Likes

The stage is set! Lights! Camera! ACTION!

5 Likes

Is that one ‘bush’ Olive???
You have an amazing yard-- am jealous.
Ours needs a complete revamp–we let it go for over 4 years now, due to Draigs Stroke and my disability-- so the wild stuff has taken over! Brambles and sumac everywhere!

6 Likes

Sister Mary-Elizabeth with the convent’s most spiritual fish……a holy carp

18 Likes

That sounds like what’s about to happen here. :expressionless: I have 2/3 of an acre and it’s out of town so it’s a jungle of weeds if you don’t stay on top of it.

Since I broke by leg completely in half, using my lawn mower, I’m thinking my days of walking behind a mower are over. I’m gonna do all I can with a weed eater and hope to find a riding mower for the bulk. Problem is the prices have doubled almost, in one year. Not many used ones out there for sale, either. :poop:

9 Likes

I also have a question about the bathtub/aquarium/reservoir. My question is, is the thing on top to keep someone in or out? And if so, who is it? What a fabulous yard!

I could not agree more. That is such a smart and inexpensive solution for building a fence!

5 Likes

Great minds @mota :wink:

3 Likes

It’s to keep the critters that have 3x other ponds to drink from outa my water lillies! They always fall in and shred the fuck outa them so I said no more and built this mini-coffin outa scrap. Also i used to keep tongs aside in the spring for young birds that haven’t learned yet… so this is for them idiots as well!

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 ! Pallets = free, Metal posts = used a gift card = total cost = FREE. And now we make it “look nicer” with a fuck-load of VERY HAPPY wild grapes for the birds, and a new as of last year white grape for us humans! :rofl:

12 Likes

How did my cat get in that box at your place?

5 Likes

I Dig It!

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

I love that pallet fence hack bad ass! What a GR8 DIY money saving idea :bulb:! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Forgive me for I have finned.

9 Likes

Are you growing lemons outside in toronto? Is that happening?

1 Like

HOLY CARP! how did I miss this? I’m being that guy and plopping my ass right in front so I can see and raise my hand aggressively saying " I gotta question I gotta question!" :rofl::rofl:. You never disappoint really excited what you do with the power of the sun.

3 Likes

Just stumbled upon your new thread and man you’re thumb is green! I’ll be eagerly watching!

2 Likes

Well I’ll just … *pulls out a chair * :chair: :slight_smile: :v:

Lovely backyard! Looks like you get some nice veggies out there too?! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Those are Ruby Red Grapefruit but YES. :rofl:
All my zone 7+ plants over winter indoors and then party for the most part outdoors. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks @Kronnkk ! I hope you dig my groove as I learned my baseline skills from my grandfather, father and honed my teeth on my own interests and upped my :broccoli: like nothing else only because of OG!

Thanks @DannyTerpintine ! Yep that’s the hope too bad i’m shit at eating them :rofl:
Gonna over do the leafy greens this year and throughout the seasons dry them, powder them, and then make them into pills to go along with my morning coffee!! :pill:

10 Likes