Bakershit by Tweed

@cannabissequoia

After going through the whole let her dry out and not noticing any kind of improvement in her or the basil I had planted beside her, I transplanted her into new medium 4 days ago, starting notice improved coloring and perhaps better growth…

2 Likes

FUCK TWEED…

That is all…

K.

7 Likes

Its still covered in powdery mildew man. You need to get rid of that mildew unless you are deliberately trying to wreck it lol.

1 Like

I think that white stuff is food for his ladybugs.

3 Likes

@beacher
Winner winner chicken dinner…

2 Likes

I didnt know lady bugs ate powdery mildew :joy: It really looks like PM to me. I dont see any lady bugs in the pics, chowin down lol.

2 Likes

When was the last time you applied said Lady Bug food Still Smoking?

1 Like

Doh…

They like to hide under the leaves unless you wait patiently for a picture

4 Likes

That would fuck with my head. Does look like
PM.

2 Likes

Ahh there she is, getting some brekky, how did you train her to eat PM :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

I am looking at it on my 40 inch 1080p puter monitor and blown up big it looks like its coming out of the leaves stomata. Looks identical to PM with magnification. Which is why I asked when it was last applied as the very new leaves appearing have it on them as well.

3 Likes

As per your humidity inquiry, it has been usually hanging around 45-60 depending on the weather (Shit tons of rain the last 6 weeks…

As soon as the lights come back on tonight, I will take a nice close up of the “pm” for you…

1 Like

That should be OK with that humidity so long as there is air movement, sometimes a sickly plant gets vulnerable to PM though. Cheers, I will take a butchers at it.

I just did your last one in black and white to see if it showed more.

1 Like

I still think it looks like PM, but its your plant and you know what it looks like before and after sprinkling Lady Bug food on it. The way the stomata all seem blocked up at magnification looks identical to it. When did you last give them a sprinkle with the food, if it was me, I would not put any more on, and see if any new growth gets the white stuff on it, to make sure.

I wont lady bug you any more lol.

1 Like