Banana kush F10 group buy. (F11 run, looking for a volunteer breeder)

Hi all,

Jaws genetics has dropped banana kush f10

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/banana-kush-f9/

10 spots at 12 USD will do for at least one pack, including shipping cost. unfortunately is just cash in mail or bank US transfer.

Is there any one willing to participate in get a pack? Any volunteers to do a coop run on these? Ideally someone in US ,with PayPal, and willing to do the cash order? Some other volunteers outside US are welcome too.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone interested.

This first listing is for the :dollar: PURCHASE :dollar: , 12USD should also cover the shipping costs for one pack
If we ended up being 20 or more of us ,we could get two packs if someone else is also interested in reproduce them. Growers outside US are welcome too.

1.yetigrows :canada:
2. repins12 :us:
3. Swe-can :sweden:
4. Neb :canada:
6. ifish.
7. Gaz29 :uk:
8. Kushking902 :canada:
9. Pakore :uk:
10.Needsomebeans :us:
11. Bow4buck :us:
12. Kcity87 :us:
13. Lilmanbigplan :australia:
14. blkmetal :us:
15. G-paS
16. 204medismoker :canada:
17. Jinglepot :canada:
18. MTL :USA:
19. willie :USA:
20. HappyTrees23s :us:
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Please add your names if you are willing to chip in ,do not @ yourselves at this moment, we could use this option for either payment done or seeds shipped to you.

thank you all !

13 Likes

I’m in to donate.

3 Likes

I just did the first post wiki, please add yourself there :green_heart:

2 Likes

In and done

1 Like

I’m in : )

1 Like

My name keeps disappearing from number 2 WTF

1 Like

2 Likes

I just added you :wink:

1 Like

Now it’s there :+1:t4: :v:t4:

I was looking for Banana Kush years ago. It’s how I came up with my handle. I need some banana kush beans!

3 Likes

This is a great opportunity indeed.

As soon as anyone volunteer to run these for the rest, we will have plenty seeds for a pheno hunt or give some away.

1 Like

Ok so I was just deleted.

1 Like

I think is because we all were editing the post at the same time.

Please feel free to do it again :pray:

No, it was deleted, lol. You can see each of the edits. It was there for 3 edits, wont say who did it :rofl:

If it was me, really sorry, I’m kind of new on this editing posts.

2 Likes

If I had to guess when he went to edit the flag onto his name your name wasnt on the list yet and it ended up just removing you. I doubt taking you off was the intention.

1 Like

No bud wasnt you. No big deal.

1 Like

I am sure it wansnt intentionally done. I just thought it was funny when I looked at the edits, lol

yea when you look at the history it looks kinda bad lol but its just how the system works.

If was me sorry , I was hit in that button like crazy lol

: )

1 Like