Banana Lavender MAC tester wanted!

So recently as some may have seen, I took my prized banana Larry lavender from big buddy seeds, and I took pollen from a purple balled male MAC bx2 f2. The seeds have been drying for 3 weeks now and it’s time to have someone test.
I am looking for 2 people to test them out.
You are required to germinate them within 2 weeks of recieving the seeds.
Please be able to run at least 4-5 but preferably 6-10.
And I want a full grow diary and feedback of the whole process.
Here are a few pics of the male, the mom, and the seeds.

51 Likes

Dang! …I wish I had another tent! :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

They look spectacular!!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Well damn. This is tempting. I think I’ve got space for these.

3 Likes

They should do really well. The mom is one of the toughest most vigourous things I ever grew, and is also my favorite smoke for taste and effects/potency

7 Likes

Sounds like fun, wish I could. I hope you find something cool

2 Likes

Nice opportunity for someone, unfortunately I dont have time for a photoperiod run before a scheduled shutdown.

But I’ll be watching for the journals!

2 Likes

The mother looks fantastic!

2 Likes

That should be great for someone. I’m backed up as well. Just starting trimming my God’s MAC and can imagine the smell of that cross :nose:

3 Likes

i could do it in july

I might be able to make room for this. Let me double check

I hope all goes well, cause I’d love to trade for some of those. I’m already doing a seed run for MrB with the Space Monkey and they haven’t been flipped yet. Man, it’s tempting. She’s a beauty. If you have trouble finding anyone, I might be able to start them in a month, but we’ll see who else is better situated time wise. Nice work, bro! peace

1 Like

That looks amazing. Is there a veg time limit on them? I could germinate them soon but won’t have flower space for about 7 weeks?

2 Likes

I’d be happy to run them right away in a SOG if it’s okay that they’d be in 12/12 from seed. If you want more of a full-blown grow-show with a proper veg, I’d be able to pop them in about 60 days.

2 Likes

Hey man! I can run some!

1 Like

I can run them now. I can not do any breeding right now but I can pop 10 cull the males n run the females anytime I’ve got room and Looks like I could definitely find a keeper to clone in them. Ive got plenty room already setup. If you want them separated I can do them in 4x4 with hlg light but 10 in 4x4 ain’t gonna be best run on em. If I can just keep em in a group I’ll flower them in the big room

2 Likes

All my tents full for a minute otherwise I’d be jumping on this. Sounds fire

1 Like

Damn! I wish I had some free space. The purple pollen flowers on that male is amazing!!

1 Like

id love to get these in my garden interested in any trades ? id start them asap also as ill be popping around 30 seeds soon. and id show you end product and lots of bud shots lmao.

2 Likes

Man, that’s a pretty plant… I’m about to set up an 8x4 that was going to be for the purpose of pheno hunting and breeding a favorite strain of autos. You have me tempted, but I doubt you’d want someone new to photos running them

1 Like

That looks fantastic I bet that cross has some magic in there would love to jump on that but I will not have space till April if your still looking for tester then I’m game then I could veg them but won’t have room in flower untill then

1 Like