Barneys Farm

I was impressed by their packaging to the point of not wanting to need to pay for it.

I ran Mimosa EVO and Mimosa x Orange Punch. The latter threw a pollen sack mid flower and pollinated itself and the EVO. Grower error, I don’t blame the breeder in any way but mentioning it FWIW. Mimosa x OP was a big big girl. EVO was short and squat and intensely unique in coloration; I wish I took pictures.

I have LSD in mid flower. Loud loud loud aroma. Chem, rubber, solvent, dankish. Sort of opposite of fruit/sweet notes. Really classically beautiful plant.

I have Orange Sherbet and Tangerine Dream in the nursery tent with two other non Barney’s Farm seedlings, and to be honest the Orange Sherbet is the smallest and weakest of the brood. Tangerine Dream is looking like an athlete. Both healthy in their own right and I think you can find some magic in the runts.

3 Likes

nice, how fast is the delivery?
i get my barneys seeds from herbies

I always order barneys farm seeds from herbies I can rely only in this supplier, as far as I see they are long term partners

1 Like

def recommend NASC… and the Mimosa Evo… stellar!

4 Likes

I like the special offer herbies give for barneys farm sometimes, Ive made a good purchase from them at black friday now looking for some discounts at 20 of April, you know

is Barney farms still on Og?
i see the thread is old, but heard a bunch of good things about the genetics from them…

2 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen the person. I have a few of the seeds.

1 Like

Is anyone here still looking for this? I’m running it right now, going to flower in a week.