Xtra cheese please

Yeooo Whats Good My OGs !!! I’m looking to get a stinky cheese in the garden any suggestions ??banks or breeders thank yall in advance

5 Likes

I’d look no further than OG…I’m sure there has to be some folks here that have some nasty Cheese beans!

If not this might help…

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/lifestyle/best-cheese-strains/

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

CSI has S1’s . I think that is as close as you can get with cheese. I personally dig the blueberry x cheese crosses I have smoked.

3 Likes

Thank u brother I’m scared of ilgm do they have good genetics I don’t care about herms but do they carry the strains they say they have?

1 Like

Second this. Love Cheese x Blueberry.

2 Likes

“Blues” as they call it over here (uk) is a stoners staple along with stardawg.

2 Likes

I was gonna crack a pizza joke in here…
But then again, it’s prob to cheesy
Badum tssssss

9 Likes

This guy funny :grin:

3 Likes

I call shenanigans in the cookies left on the refreshments table 🤷

4 Likes

Bro wtf you got me rolling over here :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m too high for this guy :laughing:

2 Likes

Digging through my vault I got a couple each of
uk cheese x double berry smoothie and
cheese 99 x (banana puddintain x goji og)
Without any grow plans attached to em, I like anything banana if u got anything like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Triple cheese from Barney’s Farm was amazing. Very strong Blueberry taste with a nice cheese and fruit scent.
It was forgotten I’m the back of my friends closet during the drying process and so it was never even properly cured, but it still tasted awesome. Really nice high too.

Its BF original cheese crossed to their blueberry (which has a really strong Blueberry terp) that cross was called Blue Cheese.

Then they crossed their Blue Cheese to their UK famous Exodus Cheese.
Sorry I really miss this one, but I loved it when I had it around.

2 Likes

Not many breeders even have the real cutting. This is the 89 cheez cutting, one of the actual finders of the cheezs grows. Franco was also given this cutting too by a very legitimate source to make the s1 for ghs.

6 Likes

How do we get ahold of it OG I need that lol

2 Likes

Yh that and the blues I need back in my life would trade any of my cuts to get them back