FREE Seeds! Get them before they're gone!

I have some beans that I’d like to give away for FREE, ahead of our 2019 re-launch.

In 2004, I shuttered my label and merged with the Deep Ellum Seed company. My partners and I have been underground for 14 long years and we are excited to bring our genes back to the world’s stage.

The first strain that we are giving away is a Dutch-on-Dutch hybrid. It was the early Dutch genes that when crossed to our local sativa, helped propel our breeding efforts. I owe a lot of my success to the dutch so I figured it would be fitting to drop a hybrid of my 2 favorites from A’Dam…

It is: (G13xNL#2) x Silver Pearl Haze.

The seeds in this giveaway are the F1 (or H1?).

I started with the old f2’s i made of g13NL2. I inbred the ((G13xNL#2)f2) to f5, and backed to the f2…

I then crossed that, to an f5xf2 backcross of SPH…

[((g13xNL#2)f5) x ((g13xNL#2)f2)] X [((Silver Pearl Haze f2) x (Silver Pearl Haze f5))]

Silver pearl haze is exactly what it sounds like. Silver Pearl x HazeC. And silver Pearl is (early pearl x (NL#5/Sk#1)). Silver Pearl Haze won the cup (Adam) in 1988.
Somewhere along the way, the name was changed to “Silver Haze”, but idk if the parents changed or not.

The (G13xNL2) is legendary and my personal favorite of Nevil’s g13 crosses.

This is yur chance to get your hands on some classic dutch genes.

These hybrids express a sativa dom structure. These will be meduim in height
(for a Sativa dom) and robust plants. The sweet fruity flavor is dom as well. Most plants will finish within 55 days, a few will take a week longer… so I’ll say it’s a 60 day flwr time.
the stone is electric and strong. you’ll be happy with the yields as well.

We have a limited quantity of these.
They are regular beans and will be 4 seeds per pack.
We will ship them out, beginning July 1st.

The seeds are FREE to whoever wants them. Just PM me.

All we ask in return, is that you post yur thoughts on our genes… a single sentence or an in-depth grow report or something in-between, I dont care,just post something and be honest. thanks, cheers!

23 Likes

1st on the list for G13xNL#2

4 Likes

It’s great you are doing this @deep_rob! KUDOS!

5 Likes

I would love to take a pack if you don’t mind the silver pearl haze interests me lol

4 Likes

I would love to be on the list brother!

5 Likes

Yup that’s a cracking offer bro, i’m up for that one if sending them here isn’t a problem. Maybe a good candidate for a scrog eh?

4 Likes

please put me on the list. time to rock some more outdoor gear.

5 Likes

Put me on that list too. Thanks

5 Likes

Wonderful old skool genetics, yes please.

3 Likes

I would like to be on this list too

3 Likes

Can I get on the list?

4 Likes

What an offer! I would absolutely like to give those genetics a whirl!

3 Likes

i’d like in on these also if i can thank you

4 Likes

HOLY SMOKES! This has been a GREAT DAY! :sunglasses:

Please check me off for this one as well if possible :smile:

:evergreen_tree: <— needs to set limits, not test them…

2 Likes

Hey could I get a pack of seeds to I love watching them germinate and then plant them

3 Likes

I’m down for sure, excited to see some new genetics.

2 Likes

Please, count me in too! 2 giveaways in one day. You’re so generous @deep_rob.

3 Likes

I also posted in your other thread about the free black×champagne seeds. I would be honoured to receive a pack of either the black×champagne or the silver haze hybrid, which ever you had left if possible. And thanks again for kind offer.

2 Likes

Silver Pearl is such a hardy strain. Great indoors and out. I’m definitely interested @deep_rob and would be happy to toss you some seeds of my pollen chucks as well.

Any pictures of some of the ladies?

Very nice of you

Swampy

5 Likes

If im not to late I’d love to try some out don’t care witch maybe the shorter of the two

2 Likes