Beans 4 St. Jude

Shiny and Oh So Bright, vol. LD

13 Likes

Casey Jones IX1 f2s, aka (f1 x f2) f3s… 3 males used, this was the favorite girl out of 3… Small population quick hit. Calling it lot 924, since plan to run through some of this gear in batches to pull out the goods and recombine.

CJ 924 Female selection smells like firecrackers/gunpowder and hint of gas. Cerebral energetic buzz.

12 Likes

@LouDog420 thanks bro!!! :blush: always bringing some heat into my garden, and helping a good cause! :heart_decoration: keep doing your thang bro, im watching !!

Well worth the wait :slight_smile: guess that ak x kush will come home next time :sweat_smile:

So casey coming back? ;)) thats exciting news! Dropping any of those beans soon? :wink: i know ur busy as hell! But im patient

New projects looking epic dude! Way outta my league to really appreciate all the stuff in them pics, but damn that shit looks dope as hell of a facilities!
Best vibes as always broda! :v:

4 Likes

Big thank you to @LouDog420 for the letter. I have been searching for Peyoye Purple for a very long time and to get these legitimate crosses in my collection really really means a great deal to me. He’s the real deal and anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly misinformed. I would love to get that Casey Jones as well, not sure if it’s available or not but if it is please let us know brother man! Have a wonder weekend Loudog!!!

3 Likes

Appreciate the kind words @Mattman

@bigLblazed I remember now you told me dealer’s choice, but I forgot and went off the original list you gave me.

Have plenty of the AK x Kush though for future. Running a few now for a quick test to see how they come out with shit conditions and multi-potted. Will probably let them all go and chuck some AK x Kush pollen at a bunch of stuff if they end up stable, stinky, and frosty.

Yes, casey is available now

9 Likes

Excellent I’m so happy to see that Casey Jones is available. I will be in touch probably later on tonight after work my friend, you are good people @LouDog420.

4 Likes

Bubblehead

Bosscotti

Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter

TK x Irene

Irene x T1000

Ghost x Forum Cookies

Don Mega x Red Runtz

Dank Dough

12 Likes

Certainly great looking brotha. Seeing flowers like that is inspiring. Love to see the frost all the way to the tips of those fans…. My goodness!

3 Likes