Beans 4 St. Jude

Lights, switchgear, HVAC, action!

16 Likes

All St. Jude donations are packed and will hit the mail after the Monday holiday. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

For anyone that donated and has been waiting since the 420 promo, you get BOGO on your next donation if choosing to donate again as a thank you for your patience. Just remind me anytime in the future…

Moving forward, Beans 4 St. Jude will remain open and continue sending gifts with proof of direct donation. I will not be doing any more discounted promotions. $25/pack, all day, everyday.

The website has been updated to include out of stock offerings, new dank dough crosses, as well as a special surprise from a small population run.

Lots more to come. Good vibes all,
LD

14 Likes

Hell yeah! I can’t wait to get them! I’ll be dropping them in shot glasses as soon as they get here. :v:

4 Likes

I am also pretty fucking stoked! Got some of the Peyote Purple crosses, sure miss that strain. Thank you a million @LouDog420 !!

3 Likes

I got a freebie in there for you both as well, good vibes

4 Likes

No wayyy dude you didn’t have to do that! Very cool man, really grateful for sure!

2 Likes

praying-pray

3 Likes

All good, I appreciate the patience

Matt, I got you an extra pack of the peyote x skullcap. I separated by peyote pheno so you have two options to play with (short and tall phenos).

Neo, holler if there’s something specific you want as a freebie, otherwise I went dealer’s choice

6 Likes

DM Sent

Thank you again

3 Likes

This is kind of blowing my mind right now. Just know I appreciate you sincerely Loudog. You’re a good dude doing good things, it’s admirable bro. Good vibes indeed.

3 Likes

starts, you know we’re gonna toss 1,000 rooted down the day that license to operate rolls through…

St Jude donation gets those viroid-free genes

21 Likes

Right on bro!!! Best of luck on your project, ill be watching and cheering for ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck yeah!! Good things happen for those who wait :wink:

AK x kush germ test… yeehaw

mama and papa

19 Likes

Great looking male ^ Female too!

4 Likes

I was really busy these last few weeks and didnt have time to harvest so my (OGC x NYCO) x kush went to 88 days of flower. Big fat colas, nice complex smell, easy grow.

Looks like a great yield.

My OG Chem x Sweet Pink Grapefruit has become a monster in flower, nice node spacing as well.

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing. The OGNYCO x Kush looks very much like mom. She would throw late stigmas in flower and doesn’t like to finish unless really pushing for senescence through light intensity and diet.

Hopefully the OGC x SPGAO won’t take 88 days for you!

4 Likes

That’s a frosty boy! Is this the same AK x Kush bean I received? If so man I can’t wait to pop them! :v:

1 Like

Yes, same seed stock and parents as yours. One of the best males by looks/frost that I’ve found in 20 years. Can’t wait to see how his progeny turn out based on structure and frost…

And the AK isn’t a slouch either. Her biggest weakness is she’s semi-auto and will try to flower if kept rootbound or if the wind blows the wrong direction. And stems are a bit floppy… But a special plant and that pre-2000 AK stock before they went more wide leaf leaning.

6 Likes

Right on. Thank you for all the great information @LouDog420 . I love it man!

3 Likes