Beans 4 St. Jude

@Tonygreen hes lurking around here somewhere. He mainly posts on Instagram. I hollered at him for you.

7 Likes

All looks good @DrBeaker, thanks for the donation. Shoot me a pm when you’ve picked out your packs, and I’ll give you next steps.

Good vibes,
LD

9 Likes

First round of #Beans4StJude went out today.

Still waiting on some info from @khaoohs and @DrBeaker, you guys will be in the next set that goes out. Everyone else should be seeing beans by this weekend.

We’ve raised $500 so far. Thanks for everyone’s generosity!

Good vibes,
LD

18 Likes

Great job @LouDog420 and all donators.

5 Likes

Just donated, thanks for this one!

9 Likes

Happy Holidays! @LouDog420

8 Likes

hey OG! I just wanted to put out a big thanks to @LouDog420 for throwing some nice genetics at us for giving to a great cause and with super fast shipping to top it all off!!

I just got home from working out of state and i had a nice envelope stuffed with some :fire: waiting on me!!

thanks again @LouDog420

(damn my keyboard is dirty!)

12 Likes

Glad to see beans are starting to show up. Rest should be hitting boxes today or Monday. Next round of donators going out sometime next week.

We’re up to $700 in donations, let’s keep the donation train rolling.

16 Likes

@LouDog420 seeds landed this morning my friend! Thank you thank you, what a great cause. All the best!

11 Likes

Glad they made it safely legs. Snail mail deciding to take its time apparently, since tracking called for everything due in by Saturday.

Regardless, next round going out this weekend. Thanks for your patience second rounders, always a scramble during the holiday season.

10 Likes

Hi @LouDog420 I just heard about this on another forum asking for Casey Jones.

I would love to participate in this charity.

Do you have any of the Casey Jones crosses or Goji OG cross left?

I wasnt able to figure out how to send PMs on here yet.

6 Likes

Anything listed in the first post is still available. I’ll edit the image if something runs out since I plan to keep this open for a while.

Thanks for the interest

6 Likes

Thank you, I will get the donation going and then try to send you a PM.

2 Likes

Happy to be part of this @LouDog420 !

5 Likes

Thats awesome welcome to overgrow @Zett

4 Likes

Thanks Zett, I sent you a pm to make things easier.

Plenty more seeds for anyone that donates and the kids always need some green.

Happy holidays everyone

Some sour jack and hash rosin in the meantime

12 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 what’s the gassiest strains on that list?

4 Likes

4SD x ChemDD brings the straight gas and the sour flop. She can get a little fluffy if not treated right with proper w/sf and pruning.

OGC is a earthy gas/chem funk and my favorite girl

If I was looking for gas, I’d go (4SD x ChemDD) x Sour Jack and hope the jack terpinolene isn’t too overpowering or (4SD x ChemDD) x Casey

The Kush/Haze crosses on the 4SDxChemDD and OGC might have some good gas to be found too, but probably a lot more searching for it.

11 Likes

Very great of you to offer this @LouDog420. St Jude is the go to for me and the Mrs to donate to. I feel they are true miracle workers and what they do should be the standard for healthcare and not these corporations that make millions if not billions off the sick.

7 Likes

All pending donations have been filled and mailed.

Thanks for everyone’s kindness so far, I’m sure the kids and moreso their parents appreciate it.

We’re all out of extra OGC x CJ, the first post has been edited to reflect the updated list.

Good vibes,
LD

8 Likes