Beans for everyone (Part 1)

So far yes I have been lucky but my good buddy lives near by I’ve had a couple of strains we’ve had to push into November

8 Likes

Gracias broski

3 Likes

@Zett, @keene, @Motaco, @OGTreeSlayer, @DefNSmokn,
Tonight’s list so far…

13 Likes

What list are you speaking of?

4 Likes

My bean list

5 Likes

How would I get on your list? Are you looking for anything yourself?

4 Likes

You just did. I am a bean hound. Send me your address and I will hook you up. I seem to always be interested in something whether I need it or not I love the surprise so if you have something to trade just pick your best through your favourites and send me whatever you’re comfortable with you will have to let me know what you’re interested in

11 Likes

You are the man

I live wny what flavors would finish outside other than auto. Do you have anything thc

1 Like

@Cormoran, @hawkman, @Themouse1967, @Big, @CapnCannabis, @wny61
On my way to the mailbox as I type this this is my morning list so far

6 Likes

I put your package together this morning before I read this but you should be good I live near Hamilton which is roughly the same latitude I think

7 Likes

Thank you.I’ll have some Skunk beans set aside for you when thier done.

1 Like

Sounds yummy.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Much love!!

1 Like

Sent you some beans out today @THCeed !

Can I get on that list too? :wink:

1 Like

Very nice I don’t know if you have any beans available left and I’m in Canada or is it use only?

1 Like

14 Likes

If somebody recognizes these please refresh my memory I lost track of where they are from. D’oh

3 Likes

I’ll take out any strains u got to gift I’ll take any u recommend unless u can give all strains u test

1 Like

Yes I have your name written down here to send some beans to but I do not have an address for it

1 Like