Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Oh that’s not to far from me I’m in Tecumseh Ontario

1 Like

Totally fine I will pm you once I got the rights to

1 Like

Yes… new member

2 Likes

I’ll send you the deets. Thanks friend! Love the sharing around this place. Good genetics shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg anyway.

2 Likes

the grape dragon f3 is pretty sure is from @BasementBeans

2 Likes

I sure made those but the letter isn’t from me :v:

2 Likes

Thanx brother

1 Like

You got banned fast. That was super fast. Wait that a cool name of a strain. Didn’t have a chance to say hello. What are you trying to use somebody else’s account? I know you’re looking at this. I would too if I got banned.

2 Likes

No Apologies needed… appreciate the love. Looking forward to returning it x 2.
Thank you bro

1 Like

They are obviously from somebody you must have sent them to or somebody took over your great idea still trying to find out who they are from so I can thank them

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! I just received your package and I’m blown away by what you sent me. You my friend are one of the greats…

5 Likes

@THCeed Got my letter today bud! Very interesting CBD lineup indeed. Pollen went right into the freezer after I opened it :+1:

Thanks a ton bud! Much love :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Ooh, what kind of CBD?

1 Like

@bobgrows, @canuckistanpete, this arrived in the mail today. You guys are awesome, fantastic trade. I like the two Gold pucks are they special?

13 Likes

Thank you @THCeed got my mail today. You are awesome!

9 Likes

Happy they made it there!
Hubby makes them. 3 D print.
He can make them for anyone and put your own initials , or whatever you like on them.
:v::green_heart:

8 Likes

@middleman They say blueberry cbd 15:1, og cbd 16:1, Blueberry cbd x cheese and blueberry cbd x chemdawg

4 Likes

Cool. Hopefully that works well into what you’ve already got going on with other CBD varieties.

3 Likes

Indeed it will. The high CBD varieties can be popped here soon since I am still in stage 1 of my project (may be here for a bit) and the mixed ratio varieties will be waiting for stage 2 to start :+1:

7 Likes

Really interested in how the Gods Timewarp ends up myself, hope you like something there.

3 Likes