Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I’m also looking for nerve pain strains for my dad. Wonder if they are helpful at all when applied topically to affected areas? You try any topicals yet @Bobgrows ? I’ll keep an eye out for night nurse :+1:

4 Likes

You bet I use topicals!
I also make a few tinctures. We have 30 acres, I find many medicinal plants around I make into tinctures and add to my topicals, take orally, add to tea.
Gotta know your plants, tho.

11 Likes

I love this kinda stuff

7 Likes

I’d like to here more about your extractions!
I’m gonna do my first topical soon. I got butter ready to make carmels today. And I have decarb’d flower and EC in the freezer waiting to be mixed together. Gonna try a new evaporation method later this week and make RSO.
Do you got another post/topic around here that you can direct me to?
:smiley:

3 Likes

Charles Scott , AKA Reeferman is building a new website and has his strains all listed on it now. I don’t think he is selling seeds at the moment but all his strains are up now. Night Nurse is one of them as well as Wakeford… both are high on my list to aquire but I only want to get them directly from Charles or an approved seed bank which will no doubt be in europe somewhere but who knows.

7 Likes

I don’t …just the one thread and i don’t believe I ever discussed it.
But I do RSO, Hash, tinctures of all kinds… just ask me if you want to know something.

Thank you for the information @SHSC-1 .
I do have someone looking into some. :crossed_fingers:
Fingers crossed it can be found…

8 Likes

Unless your fussy sinister seeds has wakeford 2.0 I’ve grew it with good success . It’s the real deal.

6 Likes

I’ve got feelers out for a good source of Night Nurse as well. I’ll post anything I come up with. I’m lucky to get 4-5 hours sleep a day so I’m hoping it will be better than the kush strains I use now.

5 Likes

I heard back from a guy on a different forum that’s been growing night nurse for years. He said Sensible Seeds premium line is the best source he’s found for. I’ll check it out later tonight as I haven’t ordered from overseas in a while.
Edit: I found the strain he’s been working with on Sensible Seeds site and it’s in stock.

5 Likes

@Tlander Good morning Sir.
Your pollen is on it’s way, but tomorrow is a holiday here. Hoping for a speedy delivery.

4 Likes

Thank you bro! As you’ve likely seen already, you’ve inspired yet another “pollen chucker”! And what I don’t have in experience is made up for in my enthusiasm! :joy: I’ll let you know when it arrives!

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Super. I was thinking, if the pollen doesn’t make it this way, I can always send it in bean form. :joy:

5 Likes

Hey OGers growser⁷…ThankYouVeryMuch @THCeed ,ty nice spread you have , wish wish we had white widows seeds ,popin…!aaaaah

4 Likes

I’m also looking for some Night Nurse, for sleep. I HAD a lead, but they ended up not having anything.

Im still looking tho, so I will definitely let you know if I can find some.

:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I did find $150.00 for 3 fem seeds!
Too $$$ for me…:unamused:

6 Likes

Wow that is ridiculous

6 Likes

Yes! what @THCeed said!

6 Likes

Yes! What @Mobilly said!

6 Likes

logan-logic