Beans for everyone (Part 1)

This is my first time growing it. There is a pic up of it. Very dense and sticky, no problem finishing.

1 Like

Does anyone have the strain ā€œNight Nurseā€?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda ominous sounding :rofl::rofl::rofl: hopefully sheā€™s a pretty thing

Iā€™ve been looking for a pack of that as well. I grew it on one of my first grows and it was some of the best meds ever for sleep.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh missed out on this aaĆ aaaaahhhhhhh @thceed next you schould do one giveaway for your og friends oversea

2 Likes

Please :heart_eyes:

Wowā€¦this blowed up real good after I left!

8 Likes

@CanuckistanPete The answer my friend, is blowing up the wind!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed:

3 Likes

May the good Lord take a liking to you and blow you up real soon!

I love SCTV.

4 Likes

Chief Wiggum is holding one of Doug Dawsonā€™s sour grape collector cards

5 Likes

they donā€™t do shit to me but iā€™m not taking anything. they had full melt bars in denver when they first legalized that they banned, i ate a whole one to catch a buzz. my s.o. at the time could make due with 2 out of the 10 squares. i felt something with 5 squares.

Lolā€¦thatā€™s awesomeā€¦does he know?

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe so Iā€™m not even sure if he seen it yet

1 Like

I posted it on his giveaway thread!

2 Likes

Lolā€¦Iā€™m waiting to see the response.

1 Like

How about the red green show? Grew up watching on pbs late night lol. Funny shit

7 Likes

If the women donā€™t find you handsomeā€¦

5 Likes

They should find you handy!

4 Likes

If you Do ever find ā€œNight Nurseā€ please let me know. I hear thatā€™s a good strain for nerve issues. :raising_hand_woman:
Iā€™ll do the sameā€¦
@THCeed

7 Likes

You have a deal. I was actually looking for them for another member @MoBilly

4 Likes