Beans for everyone (Part 1)

And another choice?

1 Like

Will check out. Is there a what are you or should you be reading thread does anyone know?

2 Likes

Chocolate Thai x rockin rain please

5 Likes

I wonder if there is?

2 Likes

Really? Awesone , thatā€™s really generous of you brother @Kgrim .
Thanks @THCeed for a great giveaway even though I actually missed it. I really appreciate the OG spirit.here with you guys. Will pm you. Thanks again.

5 Likes

@Draig Itā€™s the least I could do!!! You were one of the 1st OGā€™ers to welcome me here, and come to find out, we grew up in the same town, know a lot of the same people, and, I graduated with your step-sister. Kinda mind boggling that WE have never met!!! LMAO

7 Likes

Look what I found. Lmao What are you reading now? What should we read?

2 Likes

Thanks brother! itā€™s a trip for sure! Didnā€™t realize until we had talked a bit. But even went to the same school and knew about that old tree hahaha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: thanks again my friend!!

3 Likes

Hey, thatā€™s mine! Coincidence??? I donā€™t think so! :rofl:

And Iā€™m guessing her B-day is today!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

figured as much.

Man, @THCeed you got things wild around here!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:
Sorry I couldnā€™t join yā€™all in the fun. Life calls.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I am sorry too. good thing is it happens a lot.

whoā€™s b-day?

Got it on the 2nd guess, what kind of a contest was that? LOL Even I almost missed it.
Should we do 1 more?

1 Like

555! I probably cross-threaded this like a bad pipe fitting! Somebody (thought it was you?) asked; ā€˜When is my daughterā€™s birthdayā€™ so that was my reply! :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m game!!!

1 Like

This is the right thread. That was 2 questions ago. LOL MoBilly did the same thing to a different question. You stoners crack me up.

7 Likes

itā€™s all good

2 Likes

555! Yeah, Iā€™m on the ā€˜flipā€™ side of the World! The tail end of these Friday contests falls right while Iā€™m in the midst of my Saturday morning ā€˜roundsā€™ so when I get back itā€™s crazy trying to catch up. I think @MoBilly & I tend to pace ourselves at about the same rate! :joy:

Thanks again for all these bean-aways! :pray:

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You guys Raggae in my books.
It is hard to catch up.

2 Likes