Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Its was fun reading through like 300 frantic posts though! Lmao

2 Likes

You always get fun random answers especially like today got home from work 201 new posts on beans for everyone 78 for organicgorilla and rhai88 had 40+ lol so just throwing answers in for a chance. I’ve done it

2 Likes

Thceed gives out mad-seeds, not just some 10-pack. So hell yea people are typing “frantic” quick for that stash! :laughing:

1 Like

Love you guys, but that’s all I have for tonight. Stay lifted. Thanks for participating tonight.

6 Likes

Thanks mate! Its been real and it’s been fun hell it’s been real fun. Thanks for your giving nature.:call_me_hand::+1::fire::seedling:

4 Likes

Do you need my address or you’ve got it? Thanks

2 Likes

So our daughters share the same birthday!

3 Likes

Let me check my records

1 Like

Lmao thats the best answer ever, spat my beer out laughing. The timing is comedy genius. Peace. .:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I was so close to having a 420 baby. Our oldest daughter was born on 4-19. I blame my fiancee. Just a few more hours…

2 Likes

My oldest daughter and my niece were born on the same day hours apart. Twin cousins :laughing:

1 Like

We had 2 of them last night. I LMAO. I know what it is like trying to catch up on a thread with 100 or better posts.

10 Likes

This one had over 200 post for me to catch up yesterday.lol

3 Likes

I learned about lakes and rivers in canada.

4 Likes

I learned none of us have a clue where THCeed wants to go fishing.

9 Likes

Bark lake it was

1 Like

That was my first flying fishing trip where I would like to go is the Kenai River

3 Likes

Sure, after 4,273 guesses and 175 hints! :smile:

2 Likes

I love the hint for my daughter’s birthday he’s still got two more guesses wrong after it LOL

6 Likes

That was the best!!!

2 Likes