Beans for everyone (Part 1)

blueberry cbd 15:1
OG cbd 16:1
blueberrycbd/cheese ?
blueberrycbd/chemdawg ?

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! Got a pretty cool envelope in the mail!! Cant wait to try these!!

1 Like

Yeah dude got mine today as well :relaxed::relaxed: thanks a lot my friend :pray::pray:. Are 678 all Lennon x (Skywalker ghost x triangle kush)?

3 Likes

Woo hoo! Glad to see they landed bro! Hope u enjoy em :wink:

2 Likes

yes, OG’s new favorite strain. lol

9 Likes

Welcome to og bud . London Ontario here

3 Likes

@THCeed package arrived safe and sound ty again picked a couple well wife picked a couple to start lol

7 Likes

You are practically my neighbour

4 Likes

Other than the ones you mentioned curious if any of these are fems. Either way is great just curious.

7 Likes

Hey man i pm’ed you

1 Like

3,4 and 8 are fems
2 is fem leaning. 80%plus
Indoor 3&4 are amazing indoor, 1 big cola if trimmed properly
2 is the monster in my pictures outside

11 Likes

You really in Hamilton bro? That’s awesome as I’m in Niagara Falls. Few of us from the region. I love it!! Man you are one generous individual also. Another great addition to OG in every aspect. Cheers!

7 Likes

Welcome :grin: I always love a good trade lol I need to wait til I have more to offer tho. I love trading just to have different strains in my arsenal. Holler at me if you’d like to try some blackstrap auto fem crosses :v:

7 Likes

Beautiful trees!

1 Like

Cheese dawg giving to me from thceed. I pollinated one with skunk pollen. It was overall a great grow. Lots of different phenotypes and smells. A couple are super pungent. And I can’t wait to try them.

25 Likes

They look beautiful keep us posted

5 Likes

A

24 Likes

Welcome to a wonderful family of Growers. You did a nice job on the CheeseDawg, they look great. Please keep us posted on your progress.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind trying some of those skunky CheeseDawgs if you end up with enough.

6 Likes

I have a few seeds for trade

2 Likes