Beans for everyone (Part 1)

What size pots you using?

Cant remember, are any fem?

:heart_eyes: Beautiful!

2 Likes

Very nice outdoor plants :pray: respect. If you have any beans left would love to try them out?

2 Likes

Thanks again buddy. I got the seeds safely, and I am pretty happy over here. I owe you one. :+1:

1 Like

You ā€œoweā€ me nothing. Karma is a great thing, especially with the people on this site. I posted a picture on the site here of some beans that I received without a name and I donā€™t have them on my list of contacts at all so what goes around comes around this is a wonderful place to be

15 Likes

Thank you @highminwin got my seeds!!

9 Likes

That is a great sentiment to have. If nothing else, from honor, I will repay the favor on down the line. Spread the love.

Karma is an interesting concept. As farmers we all know. We do reap what we sow.

4 Likes

What comes around goes around Iā€™m sure your time will come stay lifted my friend

6 Likes

did you say you are in Europe?

2 Likes

Gonna pop some yours canā€™t wait hope they finish outside going in ground

2 Likes

That sounds amazing what ones are you trying

4 Likes

I think I will try the White Widow you sent me pretty soon. Have you tried it before? Or know what company it originally came from?

White Widow was one of those strains where practically every seedbank had their own version.

2 Likes

Am I too late to the giveaway?

:pensive:

1 Like

Yeah i am from EuropešŸ˜€ nice outdoor plantsā€¦ whats the genetics? Did you have any mold trought the end of the season? Cannada has probably similar enviroment than we here in central Europe.

3 Likes

Skywalker Ghost

2 Likes

They should finish nice

5 Likes

Another happy customer for @THCeed, package received. Probably quite a while ago, but I take forever to get mail from my safe addressā€¦ either way, got a nice little pack of Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush & friends here, thanks! I think Iā€™ve mentioned it before, but this is a great way to say hello. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Only on my plants in the valley. WPM sprayed them a lot with baking soda and a baking soda bath when I chopped them down.

4 Likes

my plastic outdoor tags

23 Likes