Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Yes, thank you. Welcome to you as well. I have some great CBD strains for pain. That is a nice list. I usually tell the “trader” to pick their favorites and send me whatever they are comfortable with. I live for the surprise…Great members, great site. Stay Lifted.

15 Likes

Here’s a cheese dawg and a dick cheese of your offspring.:yellow_heart:

Just transplanted.

20 Likes

20 Likes

That’s all I got…

11 Likes

They are looking happy please keep us posted

9 Likes

@THCeed Dear friend! Beans have landed! Passing by to say thank you, thank you, thank you!! This thread literally shows how friendly and OGenerous you are!! Tons of us OGers getting not just a pack but packs from you! You simply came in blasting!
And thanks for being so nice not only including the White Widow but also adding some of its related crosses!! I’m drooling!! :flushed: You reggae!!!
Believe it or not, once I had seen your pic on post #166, had a hunch my envelope was the second from the bottom on the left column! Confirm!? :laughing: (As @Foreigner would get jealous! :laughing:)

Now I did already read on previous posts which you had mentioned numbers 7 and 8 are fems. Are there more specific fems besides these!? Any other info you might wanna share will be dearly appreciated!! :pray:
All these crosses, did you make them all!? Impressive! Wow! Thanks brother!
:hugs:
The pics…

9 Likes

Ughhhh that @Abbbian guy has all the luck.

7 Likes

Yes, I am waiting for @Abbbian 's 200 strain grow journal :wink:

12 Likes

That guy needs some plant stakes and labels ASAP.

7 Likes

Another load soon bud!! Lots of more OGers to thank!! :hugs: :earth_africa: :earth_asia: :earth_americas:

5 Likes

They need to be fire proof looking at some of the strains :fire:

5 Likes

@Foreigner Yeah, yeah, yeah, who’s got the Haze!? Huh!? :flushed: :yum:
Pardon us @THCeed, I have to bug back my friend Foreigner!! Can’t seem to shake’im! :ghost: :thinking: :hugs:

4 Likes

Fine it’s true. I have a nice if small but diverse stable. “Today I break out the autos.” It’s a nice feeling to have.

5 Likes

Jeezus, you got some Christmas trees growing up there!

5 Likes

2 & 3 should be fems.
WonderDawg is I “wonder” what mixed with my ChemDawg.
The Cheese is really dank.
Green Crack come from a Big Mafia Dude.
7 & 8 One of my indoor faves.

17 Likes

Ahyep, @THCeed , This is the spot of people like you and us can enjoy Community. Have fun and explore. Great Life Stories,
Great Knowledge Base to Network and Get Word Out
:cowboy_hat_face: :v: :sunglasses: :pray:

6 Likes

I would like some beans…i will return in kind, im currently waiting on my [187 Sherbert] beans to finish up.

I give her about another month and a half, maybe two before i start the “c-section”…then i’ll have something of my own to barter with.

12 Likes

1 of my Octo Jack Herer

26 Likes

Crazy growth pattern, did she go into flower and then come back?

1 Like

Yes, I sexed all my regs before putting them out for the summer.

9 Likes