Beans for everyone (Part 1)

@THCeed i wanted to let you know your generous helping of beans arrived! Thank you again! I’m psyched!

18 Likes

Thanks, Bro,

10 Likes

@THCeed da man! What a powerhouse!! Must be a great feeling of, once laying your head on the pillow, ready to crash into slumber, just imagine the myriad of new plants, and with them new dreams and hopes of amazing flowers to come to those you gifted! Worldwide!!
You’re awesome friend!! :pray: :hugs:

9 Likes

Wow, I don’t know what to say. Thank you.

7 Likes

That’s quite the lineup u got going on there! :eyes:

1 Like

You flip em to find out? Why not just look for preflowers after 4-6 weeks?

1 Like

I don’t know, but after looking at the photos of his plants, whatever he’s doing is working…and working really, really well!

4 Likes

Oh absolutely! His forests look amazing looking at previous seasons pics. Just curious about that method logic or benefits 🤷 mine get graduated or culled from their 3 gallon when they show gender after a month and my curiosity makes me wonder if it saves time considering the couple weeks to a month flipping back and forth into flower and back to reveg

2 Likes

I was checking your ladies earlier…they’re not looking too shabby themselves!

I had a few plants this year that took awhile to show anything…somebody (can’t recall…you? lol) suggested cutting back the light for a few days and it worked for me. Plants look fine.

2 Likes

Ya, 9 foot plants in a 10 ft greenhouse and not even done vegging or hitting flower stretch yet, shit is getting rediculous and gonna be an interesting year.

I do remember u asking about it, not my advice although was good advice. I rarely come across stubborn to show strains these days but every now and again one sneaks through. Males typically show first around 3-4 weeks and females can be a lil more stubborn not showing till 6 weeks so when I see something not showing right away I keep it mind it’s prob a longer to show female

2 Likes

Ya both strains had Timewarp in them…one just Timewarp and the other Gods Timewarp. Maybe that was the holdup…who knows.

1 Like

New and giving already… awesome stuff @THCeed … welcome to OG :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, when I flip them to sex, they want to grow nice and thick and tight. Then when I flip them back and they go outside for 3 months, all that tightness grows into an amazingly bushy plant.

7 Likes

Usually 14 days max, sometimes they take awhile to come back out of it, but when they do…

5 Likes

Woot Woot Christmas in June, I totally forgot all about this and when I got home form work today this was in the mail… Spot on @THCeed for sharing the love…

12 Likes

Glad to hear that they landed safely. Good to grow you.

5 Likes

Are those Green Crack and lemon skunk fems or regs?

4 Likes

They are regs

5 Likes

All sound :fire:

3 Likes

@THCeed how to get some of those? I have some afghan kush could trade if interested. Thanks

4 Likes