Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Try turning flash to always on.

1 Like

save the ones you want to post in lower quality = smaller size ; probably won’t even notice the difference.

3 Likes

i will try that tomorrow thanks

4 Likes

I think I have my camera set to lower-quality

3 Likes

:joy:I laughed when it said file size too large, :thinking: I thought, just wait a month. :rofl:

10 Likes

Just to vouch for the viability of the beans from @THCeed. Here are a plethora of his Cheese Dawg and the Lennon cross. These were certainly not provided optimal conditions since germination, but are truly resilient.

36 Likes

They’ve got a beautiful view!

11 Likes

Is that where you live or is that a guerilla grow? If it’s guerilla…I’ll find it fishing! :laughing:

11 Likes

Haha, its a family property, really tucked away from prying eyes and rods haha

14 Likes

omg sprinkle! when are you inviting us all over for a summer hang sesh? lol. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that place looks uhhhh-mmmazing!

next picture i want to see is canuckistanpete standing over these plants giving the thumbs up!

12 Likes

LMAO! With a rainbow trout in my other hand

10 Likes

With a nice big fish flopping around

5 Likes

that’s it, rainbow trout for everybody! bring your tent and sleeping bag, or hell, maybe even just a hammock and kick it. i’m curious how the mosquitos are. umm, so @sprinklememaynee , will we need to bring bug spray or is it fine? lolol… lots of love! :heart: that is such a gorgeous spot. how blessed you and your family are.

9 Likes

Hahah come one come all! There is a considerable amount of room! The only caveat is that the ticks are ripe for the biting!

6 Likes

I got this in the mail today. Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:
#5… is it Lemon? I know the rest says Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush. :grinning:

10 Likes

Its Lennon/Skywalker

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

No problem…THCeeds has been throwing them around like a madman!!

6 Likes

July 3

35 Likes

:heart_eyes: man your little patch of heaven is fekin glourious
:heart_eyes:
one love
~lime~

5 Likes