Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Damn! Wish I could be your neighbor!! Good morning! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

And probably would have amazing plants like these!! Wow! :flushed:

3 Likes

Explosive growth.

14 Likes

Knee high by the Fourth of July! Looking great up there @THCeed

4 Likes

My saying is “eye high by the 1st of July” or the pun version "I high by the 1st of July " lol

10 Likes

Looks like I got us some pollen.
Texas Afghan Kate
Widow Bomb Landrace
It’s regular. I’m going to keep a bit to smash a couple of branches in the garden, but the rest is up for grabs. I will give details once I get some info.

21 Likes

That’s awesome.

How did you collect the pollen? You don’t run fans or extraction in there? How do you keep the pollen separated from the individual strains?

1 Like

I will bag them and I am going to shake the plant over a mirror.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Texas Afghan Kate Thats my invention Grow :mage:

4 Likes

I’m a pollen lover as they say… I’ll be looking for more info

2 Likes

Also here’s a cheesedawg outside my friend!! Man is it already stinky!!

17 Likes

It gets much worse…looking real good.

6 Likes

Hamilton, you say? :sunglasses: :wave:t2: I’m not far from you up in the Bruce Peninsula, near Owen Sound!

Started following along and had to, peek in to say what you’re doing is fantastic! :star_struck:

OG SUPER Spiritus! & Kind Hearted, a mix that is welcomed! :blush: To the MAX! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

It is beautiful there. You should be able to get a good season in

5 Likes

20220705_215521
When your mentor is @DougDawson, the bar is usually set pretty high. Thanks for giving us something to strive for.

8 Likes

19 Likes

Awesome brother, you are always spreading the love. Really cool of you bud.

7 Likes

Got a brother up there in Whiskey Harbour, beautiful spot…which reminds me, just about time for a visit. Of course I gotta stop at Howells in Wiarton for some smoked fish!

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll meet you there and we can go catch some fish to smoke ourselves. I think it is good fishing near Owen Sound.

6 Likes

Wonderful fishing up this way! :fishing_pole_and_fish: If that’s your “thing”! :blush:

My Roommate caught a 15lb :open_mouth: (I asked this morning.) Salmon too; last summer that was superb! :woman_cook:t3:

They also have a trip planned for August with the same friend for a night. The friend is competing in a month long Fishing Derby that is taking place, it’s late, the details are hazy for me.

I wasn’t with him/them last year, being on a boat isn’t great for someone with Mobility issues unless it is a yacht or cruise liner. :joy:

Let me know when you’re on your way through to the Bay though…I’ve a lovely deck where you can rest and have a toke…use the biffy :toilet:if need be. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Got this in the mail today. Many thanks and much love.

14 Likes