Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Congratulations @splinter7 nice win. woot woot :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It’s about time a Ninja Turtle won :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I rarely ever win a thing. This is awesome.

5 Likes

This was wild to read through. Tha ksnfor the entertainment.

2 Likes

Come on OG more often, you’ll have jars full of wins bud :metal:

5 Likes

You’re not lying :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You stick around and stay active on this site you will be handing out seeds in no time👍.

4 Likes

@THCeed I’m Proud to let you know that a Pair of your projects, found my Pool this morning… they already know what to do!
@FieldEffect

14 Likes

Thanks for the awesome gift in the mail today.

12 Likes

I thought these little plastic cases would be perfect to hold all the beans I got but I would lose who sent them to me storing them this way. So…

I’m going to switch to a card holder to hold the beans and info from sender.
As a side note, it will also store @DougDawson’s collector cards perfectly.

26 Likes

Ahhhh! that’s a friggin great idea @THCeed !

1 Like

Yes now that I’m going to start filling it, I’m thinking with a couple of little tabs, I can have different sections in the book for autos for Femmes or for regulars.

5 Likes

Going for the old baseball card collectors book, or in your case hockey​:rofl::rofl:. Sorry cheap Canada joke kinda

2 Likes

What’s baseball?

3 Likes

Slower slower slower version of hockey played on grass with only one person with a stick.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds pretty boring, Is it as boring as golf with 1 stick? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

LMAO! :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Quick update, I cut pieces of card to fit, write the info on it, tape the puck or pack to it and insert. Some packs, like @Budderton’s fit in perfect on their own.
This is a game changer. Every strain from everyone is available at a quick glance. I am totally loving this

16 Likes

Wouldn’t that be funny if golf was played like hockey?
Bunch of guys running around the grass, knocking each other out of the way. Everybody has a club. I think this needs to be a new sport.

1 Like

Congratulations homie :facepunch:

1 Like