Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Are you supposed to be in on this? LMAO My bean bank has an open door to you all the time. You must be interested in some Cheese.
It is mushroom compost.

3 Likes

Just happen to be in the right place at the right time.
Can I pass them to @JoeCrowe

3 Likes

Eggshells I think. Edit NM

We have a winner @Gonzo just won some Cheese.

11 Likes

I GOT 5 GALLONS OF thIS FROM MY NEIGHBOUR! I broke it up by hand and will be mixing it in with some promix BX and then store it in a garbage can in hopes of the goodness spreading and then using that to amend my outdoors :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice one fellaā€™s, congrats!
Wtg @THCeed :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Done and done.
Need some deets @JoeCrowe

1 Like

I was thinking some kind of compost.
Iā€™d say the tarp is a secret ingredient too! Im sure it helps keep the truck clean

1 Like

Be carefulā€¦

1 Like

@THCeed why careful?

1 Like

You might grow some big monsters.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

compost

regards,

Dam I missed that one congratulations Maddawg and what a nice generous pass to JoeCrowe. Way to share the wealth :clap:

2 Likes

Hey @THCeed , looked what showed up today, thanks for making my day brighter!

18 Likes

Still canā€™t believe how generous people on this site are. Itā€™s kinda amazing, and inspiring :man_shrugging:t2::green_heart:

14 Likes

This came today.
Awesomeness right there.
Thanks @Piter.
And I will probably look for some advice on the theosulfate unless thatā€™s instructions above it

16 Likes

I once bought barn board from an old mushroom fruiting warehouse for a home DIY project. Turned out pretty cool.

2 Likes

That looks like @Oldtimerunderground packaging.lol

2 Likes

I got a card today @THCeed, thank you my friend. I wasnā€™t expecting anything, but Iā€™m not afraid to admit I have a seed problem.:green_heart:

thanks again.

15 Likes