Beans for everyone (Part 1)

We named them all why you pulling are chain dog

I was just laughing as it’s where I grew up. I’m in the Blue Ridge mountains now in the great state of Virginia. Our state motto is Virginia is for lovers.

4 Likes

Nice Trivia @THCeed
Stimulate the knowledge

1 Like

For some reason I thought someone called dc a state? I’ll add no more clutter :innocent: haha

1 Like

On the three year goal list is to be out there. Had to stay closer in “town” for the good schools

1 Like

Puerto Rico? Dammit, more clutter😆

1 Like

They’ve been trying for statehood since the 70s but the federal government said hell no lol. If they do become a state it would make 51 states which just sounds weird to me.

1 Like

If they become a state, it’ll be real bad for everything. DC is a cesspool…

Free cheese

Going to go burn 1 but the fist member to guess the last member that I sent beans to will win a pack of Cheese. You must @ the member and wish them a Happy 420
like this @CanuckistanPete Happy 420 Buddy

7 Likes

I know, but I’ll let someone else get this.

@HollySun91 or did you not hit the drop box yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I kid I kid

1 Like

I’m bout to join you in getting my mind right. Bubba kush joint here I come :rofl:

2 Likes

Good night everyone

2 Likes

I need to get stoned now DC ain’t no state really☹️

1 Like

Death Bubba mixed with some Blue Magic. Be back shortly.

2 Likes

@HollySun91 happy 420 buddy

1 Like

Old pre 98 Bubba I’ve had in Grove bags for almost a year. Waiting for this run to finish to get some fresher buds. It’s still damn tasty out of the Grove bag though.

4 Likes

Thank you @dracodragons !:grin::grin::grin:
Enjoy 4/20 pos night​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Nice giveaway @THCeed :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Ogenerosity like a brother

1 Like

Non-canadian here…
State of happiness?
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Damn, @Jameslax too?! Wtf…
So sad.

Thanks for keeping the spirits high around here with another great round of fun @THCeed.

2 Likes