Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Still @JoeCrowe ?

Many thanks. I think I already have some of this, so I’m out.

HG!

I think that the only wikis that I won where stickers… oh, and one wiki, that did not arrive :rofl:
But anyway… leave this for newer people, as I was blessed with the generosity of other members without need of lucky wikis.
My luck was all spent finding my couple…

Many thanks for the giveaways @LoveDaAutos & @GCBudz !

HG!

Damn I missed it all I guess I’ll set a “dibs” right here and walk around it and head to bed. Hope y’all had a good 420 2023

I’m getting ready to draw the number for the winners and see a name or two I suspect may have previously won a Wiki. I would hate to think someone would stoop that low to win a pack of seeds but do realize it is an addiction for some.

Okay, so there were 10 entrants so everyone wins. @OhNo555 , @RiverCityRando , @THCeed , @dingys , and @BuckeyeBeanz please send a PM to @GCBudz with your mailing information.

@Vomact , @OHGrow21666 , @dracodragons , @HollySun91 , @A-Loc send me a PM with your mailing information.

19 Likes

That’s a serious win when the whole group gets in on the fire.

4 Likes

Wish we would have had the idea a bit earlier effectively bringing in more participants, next time.

Congrats to all…

Thanks LDA for taking the time to create the Wiki and passing out his work. Keep in mind every bean being given away was from his efforts.

6 Likes

Awesome man thank you :pray:

I’ve won a few beans but they’ve all been dibs, trivia, or right place right time. Yet to win a wiki lol

3 Likes

Christmas just keeps on happening thanks for the win

5 Likes

Yesterday’s present.

14 Likes

@LoveDaAutos erm thankyou so much…lolol…I just casually when I see these comps enter with no view on winning…its just fun being there.brilliant news!!!

2 Likes

@THCeed i pm you my addy.respective the correct awnser i give about ilinois.
Good morning og’s
I believe in santa claus now.
Long live to the North America brothers!
Was awesome!
@LoveDaAutos thank you bud.
From my heart!
And r.i.p @Jameslax
I ll pray for your family

3 Likes

@ix3u still open

1 Like

Yes it is copied down

1 Like

WIKI is closing at noon.

Jamaca lol